• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Reddit user goes to fitness expo and amogs professional gymcels (robust) (imgur pics)

he got amogged tho:

mistys long lost brother was also there :lol: 

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Adolf Hipster said:
couldnt amog this guy lol

[align=justify][img=367x652]

the guy on the right is 6,8

he must be 6,4

lookz

Machine
Adolf Hipster said:

Yeah, that guy is 6'8 320lbs. And Rich Piana (the other guy) is 330lbs 6'2 or something. No shame in getting AMOGged by that.

BlueBalls

Machine
These photos are interesting, since we're talking about the AMOG:

Ignoring the ridiculously oversized muscles on these roidcel freaks I have to admit that these two are not badly mogged even though they are about 4 inches shorter than the reddit fag. Seems to me that what height and frame truly comes down to is really plain body size in 3 dimensions, the more space you occupy the harder it will be to AMOG you.

Hence why being "robust" is almost as important as being tall, when it comes to mogging at least, we shouldn't stare ourselves blind at the vertical only to ignore the horizontal -or indeed the depth.

Ufortunately, I am neither tall nor robust.

kolski

Joke
Adolf Hipster said:

holy fuck
that's what an ascended human looks like. we should clone that guy and make a mutant army out of him

He's tall. That's about it. He gets skullmogged by almost everyone his own height and even by some smaller guys. In fact, he gets skullmogged by his own damn shoulder.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Lol, he looks exactly like the overgrown and robust humanoid characters from beat em up arcade games or various anime series.

Defeat

Megastar
every single pose is wxactly the same this gymcell beeen holding that pose everyday in the gym 3 months prior

jfl tho, you are never too far away from an amog

IdealMaxilla

Champion
i dont know why guys like this roid, he already had a 99th percentile frame and height and everyone was 'mirin now he looks try hard and insecure