REDDIT "REDPILL" IS A MUCH HIGHER QUALITY FORUM THEN THIS SHITHOLE

chadD24

Slayer
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill

just about every thread is quality i dont even need to post examples youll see them for yourself

hypergamy discussions/examples IRL
higher IQ
more users
better content
almost no trolling
no gayass anime
no severe retard, tyger, vertu

this will be my last post on this shit forum

i encourage all the good users to move up and leave this shithole

the only legit posters here who actually post quality content are:

Machiavellian 
Dota2
nizoral babe
neck brah(for his pig women thread)
norwood cemetary
and a couple more i cant think of right now..

just about every other poster rarely contributes anything other then shitposting

chadD24

Slayer
sephon said:
:cage:

that place is bluepill as fuck

they never discuss groundbreaking/depressing looks theory topics for example

plus the trolling here is part of the fun

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]The myth of how looks don't matter is a feminine operative construct. It's pretty much along the same lines as the useless crap about just being "yourself" when interacting with girls, true love, and there's a special someone out there just for you (soulmate myth). It's used to condition beta males into giving up their power to females.
Think about it. Fat slobs make it easier for girls to weed out genetically inferior males. They can instantly tell who the betas are. Only the alphas with good genetics and good work ethics stand out. So they go to them when they want to fuck and find the betas to fill the role of the provider and cuckold.
[/font][/size]

dota2

Normie
i am not sure about quality per se but its surely less negative and gay than SA here

chadD24

Slayer
dota2 said:
i am not sure about quality per se but its surely less negative and gay than SA here

your a good poster. i suggest you spend your time posting quality content over there then here. the thread quality is much higher and yes most people in the redpill section are redpilled on value of appearence too

IcedEarth

Slayer
dota2 said:

You mean the bluepill central? All of them are bitter, sexually frustrated high school teens. Just read some of their stories, it's clear that they make stuff up.

:jordan:

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:

the only thing in here that warrants that gif is your post count on this shitty site

Happy Go Lucky said:
You mean the bluepill central? All of them are bitter, sexually frustrated high school teens. Just read some of their stories, it's clear that they make stuff up.

:jordan:
the red pill section seems legit. the rest of reddit is gay

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
the red pill section seems legit. the rest of reddit is gay

lol you dumbfuck the whole fucking internet is a crock of shit, there are no cool or legit sites

chadD24

Slayer
sephon said:
chadD24 said:

yeah they just talk about gymcelling, absolutely nothing regarding frame or facial aesthetics.

cus frame is gay to talk about. facial aeshtetics dont really need to be discussed anymore that topic has been burned out long ago now its just a bunch of fags circle jerking to the same theories. everyone already knows looks and height are extremely important for males. having endless discussions about ramas length and maxilla protrusion and which guys would slay and which wouldnt is just mental masturbation to the max. id much rather have a discussion about the effects of female hypergamy on soceity. its much more conducive to my interest then discussing who has a better jaw

MVP

bot
Mewslims
the majority of users on every site are subhumans
they literally discuss who is looking better for hours

chadD24

Slayer
mvp said:
the majority of users on every site are subhumans
they literally discuss who is looking better for hours

just read this. its a refreshement from all the garbage that is normally discussed here. i actually feel like im bettering myself as a person browsing reddit. Pretty sure my IQ went up a couple points too.

this is the what the "red pill" section is all about. its mainly about hypergamy

here is a great thread about the nature of women

IcedEarth

Slayer
they talk about game yet none of them can give real world examples of it, it's a bunch of virgins mentally masturbating and posting shit hoping others will approve of you

faggot op, you live in a pink fantasy world, fact is if you are on the internet you are a fucking loser no matter where you post

I'm reading at one place a guy posting about the regular 56mm condoms hurting his dick and ripping apart during sex, he probably has a bigger girth than usual ..... do they tell him do shop for bigger size at company x, y, or z?

nope!

they tell him to get used to it, just lol at the internet only fucking virgins post there

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
they talk about game yet none of them can give real world examples of it, it's a bunch of virgins mentally masturbating and posting shit hoping others will approve of you

faggot op, you live in a pink fantasy world, fact is if you are on the internet you are a fucking loser no matter where you post

I'm reading at one place a guy posting about the regular 56mm condoms hurting his dick and ripping apart during sex, he probably has a bigger girth than usual ..... do they tell him do shop for bigger size at company x, y, or z?

nope!

they tell him to get used to it, just lol at the internet only fucking virgins post there

coming from the biggest shitposter probably anywhere on the internet right now  :lol: 

its not about which forum has the biggest losers. most the threads here are shit. there are 1 or 2 good threads for every 20.the average poster over there is incel but at least they focus their discussion on female hypergamy instead of mentally fapping over jaw size.. also just look at some of the thread about "no fap" and "cold showers" in the "most important discussion" just proves this forum encourages shit discussion.. when i read through that was the final straw for me. this forum is pure shit

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
It's reasonable to get completely out of the snares of these shitholes. Mind-wrecking and highly virulent!

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
coming from the biggest shitposter probably anywhere on the internet right now  :lol: 

its not about which forum has the biggest losers. most the threads here are shit. there are 1 or 2 good threads for every 20. most posters over there are probably incels but at least they focus their discussion on female hypergamy instead of mentally fapping over jaw size

make a fake account on reddit, post something about banging hookers as a virgin for confidence, see what results you get, share it here

chadD24

Slayer
igesio said:
But they don't even talk about aesthetics

hypergamy discussion > aesthetics

IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:

its not about which forum has the biggest losers. most the threads here are shit. there are 1 or 2 good threads for every 20. most posters over there are probably incels but at least they focus their discussion on female hypergamy instead of mentally fapping over jaw size

make a fake account on reddit, post something about banging hookers as a virgin for confidence, see what results you get, share it here

nah im sweet bro

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
nah im sweet bro

so you are afraid your red pill will become pink pill?

lmfao! grow the fuck up

this study was done on trolls

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/trolls-just-want-to-have-fun.pdf

you can see in the 4th column trolls are garbage people, but what's most interesting is that in the 2nd column you will see people who don't troll only debate yet they seem like they are a lighter versions of trolls, while in the 1st column people who don't post online have negative correlation to the personality traits both trolls and debaters have

based on that you can say two things:

1. trolls are probably debaters who snap
2. people who post online are all mental cases

and I'll take a further step back to give you a broader perspective

I haven't seen irl a very rich and successful person ever have big online activity, they use the net like normalfags for news and torrent, maybe got a fb that they have already abandoned since it's annoying and that's it, they just don't give a flying fuck about the net and most of them has never seen a meme let alone create and share them

on top of that the bulk of people still don't know wtf a forum is and the one's who rarely stumble upon one just abandon it since normal people with a fucking life abhor text based environments, this is why fb had to redesign it's site to be more visual so it will attract more people, this is why they bought instagram

so let's put those together

a. normal people rarely use the net
b. normal people don't know about forums
c. normal people will definitely be clueless of this place
d. should a normal person stumble upon some "red pill" shit it will get ignored

wanna see the people who post on reddit?

2edgy4me