reddit Askwomen truth bombs

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I feel mean admitting it, but sometimes a compliment from a guy I am not attracted to is like a job offer from a company I am not interested in. It's not really all that flattering, and depending how badly it's done, it can feel a bit insulting.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]That said, a truly sincere compliment with no other motivation (eg: to score a date) is always a nice feeling. The nicest compliment I ever got was from this little old granny who went out of her way to approach me and tell me I have a gorgeous smile.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]No. I'm very much a face girl. Nice bodies don't really do much for me.[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]one of the things i notice in relation to this is just how personally some of these dudes take it. and angry. i can say "i'm not attracted to bald men or men with short hair," and they flip the hell out about omg that's so shallow, how can you, they can't control that.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]like... since when are we only allowed to have preferences that are within someone's control?[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif](and i always love the fact that if someone says "i'm not attracted to short men" some guy hears the signal and comes rushing in to immediately talk about fat girls. never fails.)[/font][/font][/size][/font]

Platinum

Banned
Never say a women is unnatractive when shes fat. 

All women are beautiful 

"Its out of their control" 

But men can be shamed. 

These double standards today.

We should kept them in the kitchen. 

Its our fault you cant blame them

Grotesque

Gigachad
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]That said, a truly sincere compliment with no other motivation (eg: to score a date) is always a nice feeling.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Note: If you're an ugly male, every word you say to her is trying to 'score a date'.[/font]