Bacher

Coper
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Every Number I Get, She Has a Boyfriend. Doesn't Tell Me. When to text? (self.asktrp)[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]submitted an hour ago by RedPillMeditations[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]Been approaching more at my gym. I'm very passionate about my lifting. However, when I'm at the gym, I'm very confident, and it's easier for me to approach (it's like she's in my house). I've gotten, 3 numbers and the gym (not including the milf, if you guys read my FR), and haven't been able to fuck/plate any of them. Every single one of those girls has a boyfriend. They never tell me, I'm OK with that. In fact, I really don't care. I want to fuck them, it actually turns me on to fuck a girl with a bf. Not sure where I'm fucking up. I tease, pass shit tests, they are receptive, smiling, laughing, but still it goes nowhere. Whenever I ask them to hang out, they say they can't, and don't offer another time to hang out. That's when I drop them. I had a time to hang out with the one girl, and she texted me right before and told me she can't. Didn't offer another time. Dropped.
I understand numbers don't mean shit, but what else should I be doing with these girls I approach at the gym? I'm not going to stop my whole workout just to try to interact with her more. I usually tell her we should lift some time, get her number, then get back to my workout.
Just got a girls number earlier today at the gym, and searched her name on fb, she has a bf. Profile pic is her and her bf kissing. Not going to text her until tomorrow. Should I try to set something up as soon as I text her? How do I avoid not sounding needy, asking to hang out right away, but only texting for logistics."
[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]LOL ITS COS YOUR FUCKING UGLY YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN GYMCEL RETARD HAHAHHAHAHHA[/font][/size]

FireHaze

Gigachad
"pass shit tests"

lmfao 

Another moron deluded by PUA

"shit tests" are just fuck off signals but PUAs have tricked retards into thinking they need to try harder.

iftsj

Banned
FireHaze said:
"pass shit tests"

lmfao 

"shit tests" are just fuck off signals but PUAs have tricked retards into thinking they need to try harder.
im nominating you for nobel prize srs

:banderas:

Herald

Normie
Bacher said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Every Number I Get, She Has a Boyfriend. Doesn't Tell Me. When to text? (self.asktrp)[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]submitted an hour ago by RedPillMeditations[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Been approaching more at my gym. I'm very passionate about my lifting. However, when I'm at the gym, I'm very confident, and it's easier for me to approach (it's like she's in my house). I've gotten, 3 numbers and the gym (not including the milf, if you guys read my FR), and haven't been able to fuck/plate any of them. Every single one of those girls has a boyfriend. They never tell me, I'm OK with that. In fact, I really don't care. I want to fuck them, it actually turns me on to fuck a girl with a bf. Not sure where I'm fucking up. I tease, pass shit tests, they are receptive, smiling, laughing, but still it goes nowhere. Whenever I ask them to hang out, they say they can't, and don't offer another time to hang out. That's when I drop them. I had a time to hang out with the one girl, and she texted me right before and told me she can't. Didn't offer another time. Dropped.
I understand numbers don't mean shit, but what else should I be doing with these girls I approach at the gym? I'm not going to stop my whole workout just to try to interact with her more. I usually tell her we should lift some time, get her number, then get back to my workout.
Just got a girls number earlier today at the gym, and searched her name on fb, she has a bf. Profile pic is her and her bf kissing. Not going to text her until tomorrow. Should I try to set something up as soon as I text her? How do I avoid not sounding needy, asking to hang out right away, but only texting for logistics."
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]LOL ITS COS YOUR FUCKING UGLY YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN GYMCEL RETARD HAHAHHAHAHHA[/font][/size]

iftsj said:
FireHaze said:
"pass shit tests"

lmfao 

im nominating you for nobel prize srs

fucking take my signature down: alwayslearning

// Infolinks