Red pilled dating sim? HuniePop

alien

Chad
Rotters
Game costs $6.69 USD ($8.65 CAN after currency conversion and currency conversion fees at checkout for me) today at Humble Bundle (DRM-free) or Steam. It's normally $10 USD. Steam also has 33% off on the DLC (soundtrack and digital art) but I only bothered to get the game. The DLC isn't expensive so it would be a good option for the resident perverted animu girl pillow nerds like harakiri and tyger.

Why the fuck would anybody care how much it costs Canadian dollars?
[hr]
Why would you even post such a thing?

alien

Chad
Rotters
The Masked Magician said:
Why the fuck would anybody care how much it costs Canadian dollars?
[hr]
Why would you even post such a thing?
Not everyone here is American...

alien

Chad
Rotters
Maximus said:
The fuck is this shit 

:jordan:
:cage:
:banderas:
Japan has been producing these types of computer games for the last 20+ years. :lol:

And yet people are wondering why a large percentage of the Japanese male population are virgins.

alien

Chad
Rotters
ShadeRaven said:
Playing hentai games is not Red Pill you fucking austist.
That's not how you spell autist. :lol:

What the Japanese girl says in the above screenshot sounds pretty red pill to me. If you don't have high looks and status (the protagonist is an incel virgin loser pretty much), a girl is going to make you "work for it" by making you buy her dinner and such.

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
alien said:
ShadeRaven said:
Playing hentai games is not Red Pill you fucking austist.
That's not how you spell autist. :lol:

What the Japanese girl says in the above screenshot sounds pretty red pill to me. If you don't have high looks and status (the protagonist is an incel virgin loser pretty much), a girl is going to make you "work for it" by making you buy her dinner and such.
No wonder you like the game. You can relate. You, the virgin, have to work for the attention of females by being a beta bitch.

alien

Chad
Rotters
ShadeRaven said:
No wonder you like the game. You can relate. You, the virgin, have to work for the attention of females by being a beta bitch.
slayer

Weaselface said:
Is there an anime babe game where they sneer and cuck me?
Out of the dozens of dating sims and romantic visual novels that I have played, I don't recall a single one with that kind of theme no. Maybe there is one that exists.

I should go make a cuckold simulator video game and be the first to break ground. :lol:

alien

Chad
Rotters
The first girl in the game that I end up banging is the Indian chick. :lol:

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Fate/Stay Night is pretty good, if you have the patience to read a lot.  There's at least one character I'm sure all of you can relate to~ and his fate is very instructive~.

Katawa Shoujo is also good, and I'm sure all of you will manage to quickly find the rare and sought-after Kenji ending~.