Red pill on "attractive" guys: NEVER argue with the MARKET

rugby1233

Chad
The 1st fundamental rule of attractiveness: girls (the "Market") decide who is attractive IRL. <- not aspies on lookism.net

The 2nd fundamental rule of attractiveness: if the guy does well on tinder / has social media following because of being good looking, then he is attractive to girls. END OF DISCUSSION. IG numbers don't lie, Tinder matches don't lie.

I am constantly amazed at how many users here spend time attacking the guys who are obviously highly attractive to girls because they don't fit their perceived notion of what attractive is. Instead of accepting that they don't understand what attractive and adjusting they just ignore all the real life evidence and continue peddling their bullshit theories. 

Nick and Mariano are famous for being good looking and nothing else. They have 4 mil followers each by being good looking and running social media game. They can slay hot sluts everyday and their snapchats are full of nudes from sluts with boyfriends. Yet this is what some of the forum users have to say:

On Mariano

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]His bone structure isn't anything special, shit brown eyes and his skin is beginning to sag, shitty sparse beard. The list goes on. [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]His face looks narrow, on the long side and has a small skull.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]he wont slay shit in usa. dont know about europe[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]yes, he would clean up the igloos, but never the hotties from miami, la or new york, he is a 7 max.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I guess even in europe he would struggle.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]legit looks like a shitskin hindu[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]all ethnics need to be exterminated[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]mariano di vaio is a horse faced faggot[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Lol this subhuman.  [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Di [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Vaio[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif] [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]is too ethnic[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Smallish skull with NCT.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Vaio would look like a framcel midget standing next to your typical Aussie.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]He's a 26yo oldcel whose prime ended 6 years ago.[/font]

ETC ETC

Meanwhile he has a street filled with fans who await him waving from the rooftop: 
On Bateman:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Holy fuck this picture alone sums up the entire redpill theory , for the unaware Nick bateman looksmaxed his ass off to get to his level and he had good genetics to start with , next to a guy with ABSOLUTE ELITE genetics he looks like nothing [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]he's a 6.75 and overrated as hell.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small]HORSES!!!!

so much for a so called slayer. Fucking gay closeted cuck!!

HORSE

[/font][/size]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small]long midface...nod bad looking but not top tier...without beard he is not even mm tier lol..[/font][/size]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]there is something off with his eyes, they have a weird shape[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Sub8 imo[/font]
ETC ETC

^These are comments for a guys who have 4mil IG followers for wetting pussies all around the world.

A lot of users here are RETARDED AS FUCK who ignore whatever real world evidence that contradicts their priors.

if you go out clubbing you will sometimes see better looking guys than mariano
He is like a 7
Bateman has a reason why he always has the same haircut and stubble, without it he's like a 7 max

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
rugby1233 said:
The 1st fundamental rule of attractiveness: girls (the "Market") decide who is attractive IRL. <- not aspies on lookism.net

The 2nd fundamental rule of attractiveness: if the guy does well on tinder / has social media following because of being good looking, then he is attractive to girls. END OF DISCUSSION. IG numbers don't lie, Tinder matches don't lie.

I am constantly amazed at how many users here spend time attacking the guys who are obviously highly attractive to girls because they don't fit their perceived notion of what attractive is. Instead of accepting that they don't understand what attractive and adjusting they just ignore all the real life evidence and continue peddling their bullshit theories. 

Nick and Mariano are famous for being good looking and nothing else. They have 4 mil followers each by being good looking and running social media game. They can slay hot sluts everyday and their snapchats are full of nudes from sluts with boyfriends. Yet this is what some of the forum users have to say:

On Mariano

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]His bone structure isn't anything special, shit brown eyes and his skin is beginning to sag, shitty sparse beard. The list goes on. [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]His face looks narrow, on the long side and has a small skull.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]he wont slay shit in usa. dont know about europe[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]yes, he would clean up the igloos, but never the hotties from miami, la or new york, he is a 7 max.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I guess even in europe he would struggle.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]legit looks like a shitskin hindu[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]all ethnics need to be exterminated[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]mariano di vaio is a horse faced faggot[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Lol this subhuman.  [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Di [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Vaio[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif] [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]is too ethnic[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Smallish skull with NCT.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Vaio would look like a framcel midget standing next to your typical Aussie.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]He's a 26yo oldcel whose prime ended 6 years ago.[/font]

ETC ETC

Meanwhile he has a street filled with fans who await him waving from the rooftop: 
On Bateman:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Holy fuck this picture alone sums up the entire redpill theory , for the unaware Nick bateman looksmaxed his ass off to get to his level and he had good genetics to start with , next to a guy with ABSOLUTE ELITE genetics he looks like nothing [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]he's a 6.75 and overrated as hell.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small]HORSES!!!!

so much for a so called slayer. Fucking gay closeted cuck!!

HORSE

[/font][/size]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small]long midface...nod bad looking but not top tier...without beard he is not even mm tier lol..[/font][/size]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]there is something off with his eyes, they have a weird shape[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Sub8 imo[/font]
ETC ETC

^These are comments for a guys who have 4mil IG followers for wetting pussies all around the world.

A lot of users here are RETARDED AS FUCK who ignore whatever real world evidence that contradicts their priors.

legit post dude, and the thing you said about "never argue with the market" is a philosophy that also applies well to the business world and the trading world. people might think their house is worth $200,000 and are completely delusional because there might be only one or two people willing to pay $150,000 maximum for it. if there's only two people only willing to pay $150,000 for it, then it's not worth $200,000, otherwise they would offer $200,000 for it.

the better way to rate men is on a percentage scale according to race rather than pick out individual things in an aspie like manner. pretty much every human being has some "criticizable made up flaw" like nick bateman's eyes or whatever, and meanwhile he has several 7.0+ women to choose from to bang every night of the week probably.

its much better to say "this poster is probably better looking than 50%-60% of men", etc"
relative measuring is stronger than absolute in this sense, and is just as effective.

Quantity doesn't always = quality though.

4 million instagram followers doesn't really show anything when the majority of them are sub 5 ethnik females and ethnik gay males. I looked at the comments on his profile one day in multiple photos. 100% sub 5 sometimes obese indian, arab and asian females with a huge chunk of latino gay males.  It's actually quite ironic and hypocritical that a board whose philosophy is that the opinion of sub 5s doesn't matter and that only the opinion from 10/10 jbs matter meanwhile inadvertently using follower count by mostly these people as proof of attractiveness. 

I don't know about Nick, never looked at his shit. Overall though you're right.

twisty

Banned
No one who is sane is denying that Bateman and Di Vaio are attractive...they are both 8 thats fact..
But there are guys who have better bone structure better looking..also they run strong stubble, undercut hair and selfies style.. Bateman looks 1.5 point worse without  beard its fact..Give Bateman buzz cut and shave his stublle...and u will see result..For instance if u take Bradd Pitt he is looking good with any style ...Yeah these guys are 8+ but game their are running (stubbles,hair and selfies) are something like make up for women..

rugby1233

Chad
Slayer said:
Fame turns a 6 into an 8
You are correct in general, but not in this case. What you said applies to singers/actors/etc. These guys became famous because they are good looking.

Secondly, they slayed in Tinder experiments where girls didn't know who they are (they would know it's fake account otherwise), so they're 8+.

Legit it's what women prefer that's what numbers show every girl on facebook that does not know Mariano goes crazy when she sees him for the first time, I still don't think that he is a 10 but women have a different opinion on that since they prefer him

Heterosexual Male said:
Quantity doesn't always = quality though.

4 million instagram followers doesn't really show anything when the majority of them are sub 5 ethnik females and ethnik gay males. I looked at the comments on his profile one day in multiple photos. 100% sub 5 sometimes obese indian, arab and asian females with a huge chunk of latino gay males.  It's actually quite ironic and hypocritical that a board whose philosophy is that the opinion of sub 5s doesn't matter and that only the opinion from 10/10 jbs matter meanwhile inadvertently using follower count by mostly these people as proof of attractiveness. 

I don't know about Nick, never looked at his shit. Overall though you're right.
Anyone can go to his pictures and see that they are mostly young attractive women who comment the opposite happens to feminine models they are filled with gay men

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Yeah people here are legit retarded. Rating attraction based upon individual features is retarded our brains INSTANTLY recognize if someone is attractive or not we don't have time to look and analyze individual things on peoples faces.

Legit it's what women prefer that's what numbers show every girl on facebook that does not know Mariano goes crazy when she sees him for the first time, I still don't think that he is a 10 but women have a different opinion on that since they prefer him

Di Vaio is massively over rated. There is a reason why this guy has to go to instagram.

Bateman is a god though. The pinnacle of U.S.A - Universal Sex Appeal. He is ticking all the taste boxes of all women basically

Magic

Chad
Sui Generis II said:
There is a snowball effect, yes.

Fame/Status > Looks

Always

However, I've still pointed out multiple times that this forum has no idea what looks sexually attractive to women. Men superimpose what they respect and wish they were more like (usually super masculine) on what they believe women want in appearance. Girls do the same thing: women always believe men want the boniest women when most men usually want a tiny bit more on a woman's body. A guy who looks intimidating to other men and earns their respect is not always synonymous with a man women want to fuck.

This site also goes too much by the male model industry standards believing that's what girls want to fuck. Because girls are difficult to understand, this forum uses what it can to come to its conclusions on facial features.

The only thing we have confirmed is that height and race plays a huge role in whether a woman decides to fuck you.

Also, different quality and tiers/types of women may want different types of faces. This would be helpful to know if you're target a specific type of female.
Thanks for ignoring me  :rage:

Magic

Chad
Sui Generis II said:
Magic said:
Thanks for ignoring me  :rage:
I absolutely promise to get back with you on Thursday, Friday at the latest. I've been doing a lot. These next two days are no way though.
It's been 3 weeks u cock sucker

So if we're going by majority rules does this also mean that whoever gets voted in as the sexiest man alive is irrefutably the sexiest men?

Sui Generis II said:
This site also goes too much by the male model industry standards believing that's what girls want to fuck. Because girls are difficult to understand, this forum uses what it can to come to its conclusions on facial features.
Not me, i've been anti model from the start. I purposely don't post many male models here. I've said the same thing as the bolded many times here because i've hung out with girls more than anything. So I know how weird, random and sometimes straight up baffling their taste can be.

ethniccoper

Incel
Legit thread. These guys are good looking period. 
Never agreed comparing stubble and haircut to make up. Hair is natural, make up is not; the most stupid comparison I've ever read.