• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Red pill: In your 20s you already start dying

Anakind

Champion
All the life forces that have accumulated until this age are supposed to be unleashed in your 20s in acts of wild sex in order to reproduce. This is your only mission. And nature makes sure you only have a small time window of ultimate health and energy to pave the way and give the same chance to others.

Once you have fulfilled or not fulfilled your biological imperative it's downhill for you into a life of decay. You will loose your vigor, your energy and lastly your hopes and dreams.

No matter how many surgeries you get, the realization that it's a futile fight against the clock and your own past will catch up to you. You slowly realize you never had a chance.

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“Life is a constant process of dying.”  -  Schopenhauer[/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]How does it make you feel, faggots?     :popcorn: [/font]

FuckThis

Rotter
What is funny is that i started fucking girls (and guys) even at 15. 

It is true,in retrospective,but to have a child young is just horrible unless you are millionare at least

LordSUPER

Banned
thats why we have the future to randomly invent something that changes us

BlueBalls

Machine
[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]How does it make you feel, faggots?   [/font]

Molasses

Joke
This is still not depressing

Men peak in their early 30s

Your early 30s is when you have maximized your LMS and slay quality girls on the regular

If you're not working towards that then I don't know why you're living

Leans

Megastar
Good then Jordan Barret is starting to die very soon

Anakind

Champion
Molasses said:
This is still not depressing

Men peak in their early 30s

Your early 30s is when you have maximized your LMS and slay quality girls on the regular

If you're not working towards that then I don't know why you're living

:goodfellas:

Youngcel detected who thinks his life will somehow get better just by aging. Fucking ridiculous cope.

Wallace

Regular
how I see it is there are 2 leverage points both young and old(er)

leverage point 1:<25 Your life actually matters at this point. And 6 solid months of looksmaxing is usually good enough to get a steady amount of lays off tinder, and through social circle.

leverage point 2:>25 Your Existence does not matter now giving you permission to do whatever the fuck you want, aslong as you can get away with it. At this age, you should be living with 0 inhibitions and blasting t

Anakind

Champion
Wallace said:
how I see it is there are 2 leverage points both young and old(er)

leverage point 1:<25 Your life actually matters at this point. And 6 solid months of looksmaxing is usually good enough to get a steady amount of lays off tinder, and through social circle.

leverage point 2:>25 Your Existence does not matter now giving you permission to do whatever the fuck you want, aslong as you can get away with it. At this age, you should be living with 0 inhibitions and blasting t

Leverage point 3:    :suicide: