RED PILL How to transition into suicide

It's time for the biggest red pill of all for you guys.

If you have no hope for ascension (no matter what you may do, surgeries, steroids, etc.)... coping is pointless

Coping should only be done by those who can ascend but need more time, whether it be saving up money, finishing their college degree (and then save money) etc. etc. 

Step 1: Stop thinking of yourself as a living.  There is nothing unique about life, you are just a complex molecular structure whom is able to react to the environment and who wishes to spread your specific molecular structure.  Your life, and desire to live, is simply part of your written genetic code, it doesn't mean anything if you do not meet the natural selection requirements.  there is nothing special about living, especially if you are not contributing to reaching genetic supremacy. 

Step 2: Stop feeling sorry for yourself.  Empathy is reserved for the genetic elite.  Empathy exists to propel and help genetically elite beings.  Empathy for the ugly or weak would backfire for society.  If you see a chad or beautiful woman, stop thinking to yourself how you wish it was you and just accept that it’s not and that you were never meant to complete your genetic written code goals.  It’s not your fault.  Empathy for yourself is not only useless, but it impedes your ability to suicide because you feel sorry for your current incorrect written genetic code… DON’T.
Darwinism was supposed to wipe your existence, but thanks to modern advancements it hasn’t, it’s on you to do the job.

Step 3:   Distance yourself.  Do not reach out to people, they are blue pilled and miserable inside but have created a matrix within their mind to continue living despite genetic inferiority.  It’s a manifestation of cope and the inherent rule of “fight till the last breath” written in their genetic code.  Do not allow them to let you re enter that matrix, those who cannot ascend belong to death.

It's very unfortunate for those who cannot ascend.  But may my red pill end your suffering and make the transition smooth.  I may need it one day myself, whether or not I can ascend is not yet clear to me.

Boyo_Doppelganger said:
My purpose in life is to ... hmmm :lol:
Contribute to approaching genetic supremacy
You are rewarded if you are doing this through validation of prime women

imgay123

Incel
Damn u really got life figured out here huh. Strange how you haven't taken your own advice yet xD

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
TrickleDown said:
Boyo_Doppelganger said:
My purpose in life is to ... hmmm :lol:
Contribute to approaching genetic supremacy
You are rewarded if you are doing this through validation of prime women
I need legit blueprint how to do this step by step in practical terms not some airy-fairy hogwash sentiments.

IdealMaxilla

King of Chads
do something with your life that doesnt involve looks. stop pursuing the standard path the will fail you and carve your own. most of these guys on here could benefit from going hermit or minimalist

Finality said:
Why does being genetically inferior necessarily logically entail that a person should commit suicide?
I mean I guess you can cope if you REALLY want with money and nice things like food and vacations and video games and shit

But the point of evolution is to reach genetic supremacy, if you're not contributing to that... why tf bother?

Finality said:
TrickleDown said:
I mean I guess you can cope if you REALLY want with money and nice things like food and vacations and video games and shit

But the point of evolution is to reach genetic supremacy, if you're not contributing to that... why tf bother?
Why do you assign epistemological priority to evolution? It's simply a natural process. Why should it necessarily be that which informs our happiness?

Besides, it would be more trivial for incels to successfully reproduce than you think, therefore fulfilling the evolutionary role you speak of. All it would require is waiting until you're 30 and beta providing for some washed-up slut, then paternity-testing the child.
Why do you assign epistemological priority to evolution?  
It's hardwired into our brains to crave this more than anything.  If you can secure a prime elite woman, have kids with her, and take care of her, and you are genetically elite yourself and she recognizes that, you two will live the happiest life there is to live, the only form of a happy life.  Your genetics reward true happiness in this form, being genetically elite yourself and finding a genetically elite partner.  Artificially stimulating your dopamine receptors through drugs and other material bullshit is just cope.  You are slave to your genetics from head to toe, your body development, muscular potential, intelligence capacity, even your mind and the way you think.  Your happiness is also controlled by your genetics, and our genetics chase gentic supremacy, it's hardwired in our genetic code.  

The second thing you're saying will only continue your genetic bloodline, it will not approach genetic superiority, you need to propel superior genetics. for this reason your children will end up hating you, themselves, and live an equally miserable fate, because they too will fail to reach genetic supremacy.