• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is not a good GAME, game criticism has gone to shit.

alpha-omega

Regular
Forced walking; slow, methodical looting; clunky and awkward movement; EXTREMELY limited and restrictive level design; stupid user interface; the list goes on man.

Today if a "game" has a good MOVIE embued into it, critics award it with a 10/10 left to right, wtf?

Games are supposed to be played, not watched, don´t try to sell an interactive movie with an average story as a video game when you have shit like The Witcher and AC Odyssey out there.

Scar Tissue

Regular
dude it literally takes fucking HOURS to finish the first mission where they make you trudge through a snowstorm. I threw it away after that lol

alpha-omega

Regular
Scar Tissue said:
dude it literally takes fucking HOURS to finish the first mission where they make you trudge through a snowstorm. I threw it away after that lol
Bruh, I stopped playing it 3 times before finishing that fucking mission and killing those fucking wolves, I just kept going to not be unfair, but goddamit was it hard not selling that shit.

retrudedmaxilla said:
The sandbox part is fun
Idk man, the movement is so clunky it kinda bums me out, sure, the random events that happen with good dialogue and acting are a gem in the open world genre, but idk...I still prefer something like AC odyssey.
It´s not as well written and acted but fuck is the GAMING part of it fun.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
I completely agree.
All the braindead retards got it for £50 or however much it cost.

2 months later.
"Are still playing Red Dead?"
"No."

Console retards.

Awful game with no re-playability at all.
Boring, mind-numbing gameplay.

Narnia

Rotter
Scar Tissue said:

:tom:

how did you manage to play the rest of the game if the first mission was so hard for you?

Scar Tissue

Regular
alpha-omega said:
Scar Tissue said:
Bruh, I stopped playing it 3 times before finishing that fucking mission and killing those fucking wolves, I just kept going to not be unfair, but goddamit was it hard not selling that shit.

I actually kept it to play the online and had a bunch of good laughs lassoing people, tying them up and throwing them off cliffs/ stabbing them to death with my buddies.

Narnia said:
Scar Tissue said:

how did you manage to play the rest of the game if the first mission was so hard for you?

I didn't it was so fucking boring

Narnia

Rotter
Scar Tissue said:
alpha-omega said:

I actually kept it to play the online and had a bunch of good laughs lassoing people, tying them up and throwing them off cliffs/ stabbing them to death with my buddies.

Narnia said:

I didn't it was so fucking boring

:stare:

it's better than witcher 3 tbh

GTA V was more fun because i like the theme. Anyway invested around 8k in take two around 80 dollars a share (at its 52W low). Now it might reach 110 and this will help fund my ascension lol

alpha-omega

Regular
MD_Hopeful69 said:
GTA V was more fun because i like the theme. Anyway invested around 8k in take two around 80 dollars a share (at its 52W low). Now it might reach 110 and this will help fund my ascension lol
Technically and financially the game is a masterpiece

thought is was a great game but its was not a 10/10 that the media was portraying it to be. its was a strong 8 weak 9 if I had to give it a rating.  Its story is what really held it together well. though it did start to drag a bit.

Media outlets like ign and gamespot are jokes at this point though. I rely  on people like acg,skill  up, or easy allies.

Days gone is a perfect example of how game reviews are a joke. I just finished the game AND ITS WAS GREAT. Left me wanting a sequel. well that sjw bitch kallie plagge over at gamespot gave it  a 5/10. Shit is not a even close to that at worst the its was a 7/10 if you want to consider the bugs which are mostly patched out now.  the metacrtitic  score  is a 71 but the user score is a 81, which is a pretty big gap.  Its sad when alot of youtube reviews are way better than the supposed professional reviewers.[font=ArgumentumMed,][font=-apple-system,]https://www.gamespot.com/profile/kallie/content/[/font][/font]

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Never played it but yea game critics is trash nowadays and there are almost no good games nowadays everything is shit they should just put me in charge of making one of the games for one of these big companies and I would bring them in millions.

Remember. All video games are retarded faggot bullshit

Deliciadecu

Rotter
That's why I only play battle royales, you jump, you land, you kill, you win, repeat. That simple.

alpha-omega

Regular
RECKLESS VIKING said:
thought is was a great game but its was not a 10/10 that the media was portraying it to be. its was a strong 8 weak 9 if I had to give it a rating.  Its story is what really held it together well. though it did start to drag a bit.

Media outlets like ign and gamespot are jokes at this point though. I rely  on people like acg,skill  up, or easy allies.

Days gone is a perfect example of how game reviews are a joke. I just finished the game AND ITS WAS GREAT. Left me wanting a sequel. well that sjw bitch kallie plagge over at gamespot gave it  a 5/10. Shit is not a even close to that at worst the its was a 7/10 if you want to consider the bugs which are mostly patched out now.  the metacrtitic  score  is a 71 but the user score is a 81, which is a pretty big gap.  Its sad when alot of youtube reviews are way better than the supposed professional reviewers.[font=ArgumentumMed,][font=-apple-system,]https://www.gamespot.com/profile/kallie/content/[/font][/font]
Same with the last 2 AC games tbh. 

Origins and Odyssey are awesome to play, so fun. 
But although the reviews aren't bad, they aren't as good on many big outlets as well, it does not do justice to the work and effort put into the software. 

And although independent reviews are the best option for customers nowadays, you need to find someone that fits your gaming profile... ACG is a true gamer, a professional, he cares about everything, replays everything, studies and masters his knowledge on the subject, while I'm more of an amateur gamer, I know my shit but not as much as him, so I'd rather see other channels for more grounded criticism.