• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looksmax Receeding at 19, what the fuck do I do?

Rabidcurry

Warm flesh, cold heart
Prime fucking suifuel.
The left side of my hairline has hiked up a noticeable 1 or 2 inches in a small triangular shape and the hair in there is thin and some miniaturized hair is visible along the original hairline. It was extra noticeable today and I'm raging hard rn.
undisputedcry.gif

As if being a subhuman curry wasn't enough, now the reaper strikes me.

It looks somewhat like this. (Dotted line is where it originally was.
IMG_20210714_153135.jpg

What do I do?
"Just run minox or fin" won't be very helpful, I need to know what type to get and what else do I need to do to keep this on my head not turn into the balding janitor meme ffs.

I usually just use green tea regularly to topically block dht

WHAT DO I DO??????

Eugenicist

Regular
dont take minox and fin when youre 19, take it at 21 dont fuck your hormones

Eugenicist

Regular
What would you advice I should do rn?
Chart a plan and eat right. Eat high collagen/ low fat foods.

Then buy fin, minox, RU58841 is what really stops hairloss as it cuts off dht from even attaching to your hair follicles rather than reducing DHT, or increasing blood flow to push past DHT.
Nizoral hair shampoo can work for the moment. Technically you could get on RU58841 but it's not very tested on younger people. It might have a side effect. So just wiat on it and eat right.

Rabidcurry

Warm flesh, cold heart

Then buy fin, minox, RU58841 is what really stops hairloss as it cuts off dht from even attaching to your hair follicles rather than reducing DHT, or increasing blood flow to push past DHT.
Nizoral hair shampoo can work for the moment. Technically you could get on RU58841 but it's not very tested on younger people. It might have a side effect. So just wiat on it and eat right.
Thanks for that bro, I appreciate it. Screenshotted

soundandvision

Wants 5/10 British girl

Whats best source for ready to use RU

JackHanma

Joke
Topical minox but avoid fin like plague. Honestly might be better to just go bald and get jacked, fin turns you into a bitch

glassescel

Distinguished
try topicals fin/dut/ru58841 etc then hop on fin/dut oral when you finish developing in a few years

SEPRAY

SAVANT
i have the same hairloss as you, concrentrated pretty much in 1 spot pretty much (the same one), fin ain't working that well.

Sir Galachad

Untermensch
Started balding with 16. Hopped on topical min + oral 0.6mg fin at 18.
Hair is coming back, people even notice my hairline slowly going back to where it was.

Everyone who solely suggests to "eat healthy" and "take Biotin supplements" is a bluepilled coper. And no, finasteride won't fuck up your libido. It's an elaborate hoax.
If you're so concerned then don't take more than 1mg fin, cause 3mg doesn't occupy that much more enzymes than 1mg.
And there's no "kind" of finasteride. It's a chemical. Go to a dermatologist and get a prescription.
You'll see regrowth from minoxidil starting at 3 months if it works for you.

It's literally just "take min+fin". Start now or go bald.

Prime fucking suifuel.
The left side of my hairline has hiked up a noticeable 1 or 2 inches in a small triangular shape and the hair in there is thin and some miniaturized hair is visible along the original hairline. It was extra noticeable today and I'm raging hard rn.
View attachment 271767
As if being a subhuman curry wasn't enough, now the reaper strikes me.

It looks somewhat like this. (Dotted line is where it originally was.
View attachment 271765

What do I do?
"Just run minox or fin" won't be very helpful, I need to know what type to get and what else do I need to do to keep this on my head not turn into the balding janitor meme ffs.

I usually just use green tea regularly to topically block dht

WHAT DO I DO??????
Instead of finasteride, you could try dutasteride, which is more potent, plus minoxidil. And start saving money for a hair transplant.