• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Realizing why i am doomed... My nasal bridge is sunken

Benjibanks

Joke
Everyone here has been recommending bimax and some people have suggested fillers or implants for midface, which I've been seeking out for a quick fix while I await jaw surgery. But I am realizing why it won't help no matter what, my nasal bridge. The recession I am dealing with is in the dead center of my face, indicated by my nasal base being 'sunken' when looked at from profile, even from front this is obvious and even more so when you consider that the recession that this causes creates a fatty facial appearance regardless of how low body fat i am ,ie I look chubby faced when lean or skinny and straight up fat if I am even slightly normal body fat levels.

If anyone has an alternative please tell me but I don't believe that any surgery even bimax will truly help me, it's like I was assigned the perfect defect to be forever ugly, doomed to age horridly, it's as rare as being a male model and yet I maneged to get it a recession at the dead center of my face. It's like I am destined to be ugly.

Please give it to me straight and if I'm mistaken here explain how. pics below are my ugly face, one cherry picked pic of me foolishly trying to look decent, and the last one is what I will never be but I wish I could list the surgeries that would make me that.

Attachments

• IMG_7201 (1).JPG
    IMG_7201 (1).JPG
    978.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7298 (1).JPG
    IMG_7298 (1).JPG
    901.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1102 (1).JPG
    IMG_1102 (1).JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7831 (1).JPG
    IMG_7831 (1).JPG
    720.9 KB · Views: 18

height

love - 6´5"-1.8 gigadexxer- unvaxxed
Staff member
Super Moderator
autism

Benjibanks

Joke
dude im legit ugly, recessed fatty face, tired sad eyes, pathetic looking. Doesn't matter how much i act alpha or whatever it won't help, the alpha thing is the stupidest thing i've heard on the internet tbh though bunch of ugly guys acting like idiots until they get their shit kicked in

Bvnny

Make Lookism.net Great Again
Truecels
Your nose is better than mine, I would recommend you to start doing nose exercises, it helped me to reduce the size of my nose's bottom part.

Pic of my nose when it was massive:

WQPW3574.JPG

Pic of my nose now:

20210629_015901.jpg

20210605_133626.jpg

It's still big, but way better than before, so when I take side pics sometimes it even appears to be a good nose:

20210617_134918.jpg

Benjibanks

Joke
Your nose is better than mine, I would recommend you to start doing nose exercises, it helped me to reduce the size of my nose's bottom part.

Pic of my nose when it was massive:

View attachment 281537

Pic of my nose now:

View attachment 281538
View attachment 281540

It's still big, but way better than before, so when I take side pics sometimes it even appears to be a good nose:

View attachment 281542
Look at your nasal base and compare to mine not in size but in how yours properly sits at the front of your skull and mine looks like it is sinking. Regardless of size my face is doomed because it is recessed in the center.

Bvnny

Make Lookism.net Great Again
Truecels
Look at your nasal base and compare to mine not in size but in how yours properly sits at the front of your skull and mine looks like it is sinking. Regardless of size my face is doomed because it is recessed in the center.
Man, I'm not saying it will effectively eliminate your problem, but reducing your nasal base may reduce the problem, at least I think so.

bittercurry

Sexy Southhall Punjabi Uncle
You are handsome bro, I recommend yoga for peace of mind