Reality pill for this place

Everyone will get laid, it's human nature, everyone will be exposed as a rotfraud

Incel is a cope

this place is a cope

Its over
[hr]
Ready for the replies like

:cope:

BombsAway

Normie
Ya everyone can get laid, by paying, or dropping their standards way way down. Most of us are not willing to do either.

Implying that getting laid is somehow more important than having a good face, frame, height, etc.

I'd give up sex for the rest of my life to have all 3 in harmony... 6'3 height, robust frame, 8 + face.

Anyone here who has had sex knows how overrated it is.

Magnus said:
IntenseSuffering said:
Implying that getting laid is somehow more important than having a good face, frame, height, etc.

I'd give up sex for the rest of my life to have all 3 in harmony... 6'3 height, robust frame, 8 + face.

Aren't you like a 6/10 6'1 white guy? That's what I heard
Another rotfraud exposed

:giggle:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
IntenseSuffering said:

Fucking cringey validation-cel 

Yes, sex is overrated but that doesn't mean you don't feel like you're physically suffocating when you go awhile without it. Validation imo is only meaningful when it's combined with actual sex from cute/hot girl. Sex and validation mean nothing independent from each other.

Magnus said:
IntenseSuffering said:

UglyNormalFag said:
IntenseSuffering said:

Yes, sex is overrated but that doesn't mean you don't feel like you're physically suffocating when you go awhile without it. Validation imo is only meaningful when it's combined with actual sex from cute/hot girl. Sex and validation mean nothing independent from each other.
Not sure what is cringey about my statement, I'm simply echoing the benefits of being exceptionally good looking. This transcends validation and being good with women. Your life quality is written within your face.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
IntenseSuffering said:
Magnus said:
UglyNormalFag said:

Not sure what is cringey about my statement, I'm simply echoing the benefits of being exceptionally good looking. This transcends validation and being good with women. Your life quality is written within your face.
"Muh life quality". Bro, a good life comes down to like 3 or 4 things. Good relationships around you, an outlet for dopamine inducing activities, consistent sex, and an ideal brain sans any deformities (and I use this term very lightly) like depression, aspergers, social anxiety, etc etc. This is all obviously assuming you got food, a roof over your head, and enough spending money to live decently already covered 

Just being good looking in itself will not make your life automatically amazing. It will surely help with opportunities and your self esteem, but there are other factors. 

I don't get jealous over an exceptionally good looking person if I know he's a bum virgin with schizophrenia  :giggle: