• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Realistic Female Looks Categories 10 to 1

RoboCopE

Joke
I have purposely not used photos here for each level because I think the levels are still relevant even if we all have individual variation in who goes into that level.

10: Top-tier super models. Males and Females can be grouped together here because they so small %. The handful of names (out of 7 billion people) you know like Sean O'Pry, Adriana lima, etc. Like a rare endangered animal you have likely never seen a 10 in real life.

9: Many actors and pop stars, nearly all famous. You can likely name 10's if not 100's of these people. You've probably seen some of these a couple of handful of times or less in real life.

8: Probably the best looking female you will ever see in "daily life" walking on the street, although it will not be daily perhaps only weekly or monthly depending on where you live. Real standout deviation in beauty of the face and perhaps also body.

7: Probably the best looking person you know that knows your name. You went to school with them, worked with, family friend, neighbour, etc. Knowing her IRL she feels almost like an 8 or 9, but showing her photo here or to a stranger will rate her as your average attractive 7.

6: Average cute girl who you see on the street all the time who is so obviously not top-tier but still beautiful or sexually attractive and sometimes the hardest to get rejected by or have them show no interest in you because they feel the most realistically achievable to you out of any girls who are still "hot". If you guys took a photo together this is the lowest level that many of your male friends will still think you've landed an attractive girl and will give compliments about.

5: Plain jane girls, if young still sexually attractive but no standout beauty or body, but your male DNA still registers it as a worthwhile mating opportunity. As above, a photo together with this girl registers not an ugly girl but not an attractive one either, average across the board. The best compliment you will get are you guys are a cute couple. 

4 to 1: Various levels of unattractive/ugly that I don't see the need to define granularly.

Do you agree?

Chad

Joke
Spot on with the 7. So many 7/10 i misrate as 8/10 subjectively and looking back objectively there were 7/10's

I can agree with everything except 9 and 10

Most actors/pop stars/celebrities are actually sub8

And there is no such thing as natural (i.e. no makeup) 9+ female

Tyrone the Nigger said:

pointless, meaningless claim.

this is just something you are arbitrarily saying to make yourself feel good about denying any woman the title of "perfection." what does this claim even mean? are you suggesting that before make-up existed, 10's didn't exist? it's like saying there is no such thing as a 10 that hasn't had plastic surgery. just obviously false.

of course the hottest woman on earth is a 10, with make-up or without. you're pointlessly moving the goalposts. regardless of what you believe, natural 10's exist; you are just refusing to acknowledge them as such because it's protecting your ego aka coping.

rigidity

Regular
sick of the bullshit said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:

pointless, meaningless claim.

this is just something you are arbitrarily saying to make yourself feel good about denying any woman the title of "perfection." what does this claim even mean? are you suggesting that before make-up existed, 10's didn't exist? it's like saying there is no such thing as a 10 that hasn't had plastic surgery. just obviously false.

of course the hottest woman on earth is a 10, with make-up or without. you're pointlessly moving the goalposts. regardless of what you believe, natural 10's exist; you are just refusing to acknowledge them as such because it's protecting your ego aka coping.

legit

all of this bullshit is subjective to some extent, too.

Jesus Christ

Regular
The only 10s are comics/ animation/ manga characters.

This thread is useless without pics. Show me a 10 female human being without makeup.