Banned

Foxx

Average Guy
RememberMew said:
Foxx said:
:trump:

Legit lol if you ever let laws stop you from doing things you want to do

But what if you aren't white?

Why do you keep bringing up race? Are you racist? you realize there are loads of countries in the world with different colored people and people there commit crimes too, right? 

How does being white have anything to do with this subject? 

Fucking racist gtfo.

LordSUPER said:

:banderas:

That guy could be a serial killer and still have his looks halo him hard enough to have girls swooning over him petitioning for his immediate release

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
ur only not rich, because u follow the law

LordSUPER

Banned
IntenseSuffering said:
LordSUPER said:

:banderas:

That guy could be a serial killer and still have his looks halo him hard enough to have girls swooning over him petitioning for his immediate release

He's literally haloed by his cheekbones, jaw and his eyes. If they were not there, he wouldnt be close to as good looking as he is now.

RememberMew

Regular
Foxx said:
Why do you keep bringing up race? Are you racist? you realize there are loads of countries in the world with different colored people and people there commit crimes too, right? 

Fucking racist gtfo.

Because when black people commit crimes people like you say they belong in prisons or cemeteries.

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
RememberMew said:
But it's only cool if you're white, right?

its especially uncool if u dont, as a black male

• Legit
Reactions: Lel

Foxx

Average Guy
RememberMew said:
Foxx said:

Fucking racist gtfo.

Because when black people commit crimes people like you say they belong in prisons or cemeteries.

When have I said that?

You don't know me bro, not everyone sees skin colour the way you do. You are actually racist just so you know.

RememberMew

Regular
mvp said:

But don't you want those guys dead or in prison?

Foxx said:
When have I said that?

You don't know me bro, not everyone sees skin colour the way you do. You are actually racist just so you know.

Still too low IQ to comprehend my posts. Shocking.

Foxx

Average Guy
RememberMew said:
mvp said:

But don't you want those guys dead or in prison?

Foxx said:
When have I said that?

Still too low IQ to comprehend my posts. Shocking.

You keep throwing in skin colour when it is never mentioned. You are racist.

RememberMew

Regular
Foxx said:

But aren't you the one who supports the deportation of non-violent illegal immigrants? You can't endorse crime for some people and not others.

Foxx

Average Guy
RememberMew said:
Foxx said:

But aren't you the one who supports the deportation of non-violent illegal immigrants? You can't endorse crime for some people and not others.

Yea committing crime and getting the assumption of innocence until proven guilty is only for people who legally enter the country.

RememberMew

Regular
Foxx said:
Yea committing crime and getting the assumption of innocence until proven guilty is only for people who legally enter the country.
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...yes-illegal-aliens-have-constitutional-rights

[font=Arial, sans-serif]More recently, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Zadvydas v. Davis (2001) that "due process" of the 14th Amendment applies to all aliens in the United States whose presence maybe or is "unlawful, involuntary or transitory."
[/font]

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/rightsandfreedoms/a/illegalrights.htm

If you think that illegal aliens aren't entitled to due process in the United States of fucking America it's over.

Foxx

Average Guy
RememberMew said:
Foxx said:
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...yes-illegal-aliens-have-constitutional-rights

[font=Arial, sans-serif]More recently, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Zadvydas v. Davis (2001) that "due process" of the 14th Amendment applies to all aliens in the United States whose presence maybe or is "unlawful, involuntary or transitory."
[/font]

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/rightsandfreedoms/a/illegalrights.htm

If you think that illegal aliens aren't entitled to due process in the United States of fucking America it's over.

:jordan:

[font=Georgia, Times,][size=large][font=Georgia, Times,]Amendment XIV[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia, Times,]Section 5.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Do you see Supreme court written there?[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Lol that's why America is so fucked currently, racists like you don't know how to read the instructions.[/font]