• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Real life: photos from nightclub in Minsk, Belarus

rugby1233

Rotter
No cherrypicked photos. Posting all non-repetitive photos.

One evening in the club in Minsk, Belarus:

Girls with guys:

Guys:

As it should be in nature, women are pretty, while men are ugly. Women bring nothing else to the table except sex and validation. Men shouldn't need to be judged on their looks, but alas that is how nature has made it. Men are natures cannon fodder, only the best make it through.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said

This is the best looking guy imo out of them all, but hes still pretty average.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Nice, if it weren't for the ridiculous visa obligations, I would certainly make a trip to Belarus.

Browmog

Regular
What a bunch of cherrypicked photos, males are much better looking in Eastern Europe than females, every single guy I know who isn't narcoboss is fucking down, females look like tranys not like these you posted I never see faces like that??

solidus

Joke
they all look like shit, srs. What the hell is going on, even with shit tons of make up they're all still sub 6. western woman shits on these girls

rugby1233

Rotter
Browmog said:
What a bunch of cherrypicked photos, males are much better looking in Eastern Europe than females, every single guy I know who isn't narcoboss is fucking down, females look like tranys not like these you posted I never see faces like that??

They turned down male models at the door.

Browmog

Regular
rugby1233 said:
Browmog said:

They turned down male models at the door.

No, you just cherrypicked photos.

Brotha Techno

Banned
solidus said:
they all look like shit, srs. What the hell is going on, even with shit tons of make up they're all still sub 6. western woman shits on these girls

u can do this urself, look at any club facebook near u and go through all of the photos. I did this back in 2013 and only found a few legit good looking guys (who would be rated highly on PSL), rest looked like absolute shit.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
This woman looks like a victim of a poorly planned (executed) jaw surgery. Take a look at her protruding lower third: