READ THIS: baby abandoned because he was ugly

dat feel

Lookism God
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-confronted-birth-mother-38-years-later.html

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]How son abandoned by his birth parents after a bacterial infection left a gaping hole in his face tracked down and confronted his biological mother 38 years later[/font]

read the whole article, his mother had no regrets, she just kept his normal siblings

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The confrontation intensified and Sarah began to cry. He asked whether she had any regrets. Sarah replied: 'No, I don’t. I did what I had to.' [/font]
you subhumans are lucky your parents didn't do the same thing
LOOKS

dat feel

Lookism God
it's beyond fucked up

imagine how the guy felt, abandoned by his own family that's supposed to love him and his face isn't even that bad, there are far worse faces out there

if anyone should be forgiven for going ER, it's this guy

RoboCopE

Incel
"Mr Shulman now lives in San Diego with his wife and two step daughters. He started out a dishwasher when he came out of the foster care system but is now an entrepreneur"

Channel that energy subhumans; don't ever forget that one advantage we have over females is we can increase SMV with M+S.

Thanks for posting OP, it does put things into perspective (no bluepill).

As bad as I have it I have always been able to in my mind keep in close reach stuff like this.

dat feel

Lookism God
The interesting thing is that even though he has no genetic defect (he got a face infection as a baby) he hasn't passed on his genes

he has stepdaughters, but no kids of his own

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
dat feel said:
The interesting thing is that even though he has no genetic defect (he got a face infection as a baby) he hasn't passed on his genes

he has stepdaughters, but no kids of his own

Legit. He is a cuckold spending money for chad's daughters.  :lol:

dat feel

Lookism God
after all he went through, he is happy that he just has someone to share his life with