ratty alcoholic hqnp indian women

envyh

Incel
I thank everyone for wishing me and my amazing woman well.

We are both having a great time.

:gymcel:

Now to those umm... indian females.

I am plainly getting disgusted at these females with brown skin but try to act anything but a traditional indian female.

Please watch.

:turban:

I am getting tired of these brown ratty indian females acting so culturally rebellious around the good neighbourhoods.

Please stop acting like you want that white validation and wanting to fit in being white because it is so old and yucky.

Just be normal.

It makes me sick a fellow human having to walk pass these people who are so proud in being alcoholic and so against the cultural customs.

"Alcohol enthusiast and general disappointment to my parents"

"I know my parents migrated to this country 20 years ago so that i'd have a better quality of life. One filled with getting drunk in spas with big booty bitches as Kendrick Lamar plays in the background. This straya day, I did them proud"

"Look ma I'm wearing a modest and culturally appropriate top! Hope you're proud mum xoxo"

"You know it's been a great night when you find yourself up at 3am drunkenly singing songs from your 2004 So Fresh hits of Summer CD. Last night was one of those nights"

"Some say I'm an alcoholic but I say don't you dare hate on someone's passion"

Please just stop the madness and that face.

:hi:

A

athmbyty

I hope your girlfriend finds out you post shit like this.

No matter what validation you get from Lookism members, these posts will dry up vaginas faster than a 1/10 cuck.

Nyhil

Slayer
:tlol:

Get the fuck out of here you chinless ugly loser. You got exposed.

Fuck off.

:bye: