Ratio of ethnics to whites for Jehovah witnesses

DiamondNips

Banned
It's like all ethnics no joke. I am looking at the crazy girl's facebook and I don't see a single white sounding name might aswell any white people.

I actually grew up as a Jehovah's Witness before leaving that faggot ass religion. Anyways, it really depends on the congregation/church you go to. The ones I've been to are majority white.

Like they have "churches" split for ethnicities, languages or just suburb/neighbourhood.

DiamondNips

Banned
Oперативный said:
ugliest said:
legit @kibo @Pinhead

she is not bad at all

especially in the first photo
Slaver said:
is she fuckable ?
Maybe but good luck trying to fuck her.

Jehovah's Witnesses are very conservative. Sex only after marriage.

:jordan:
She said she wants to marry me ASAP and would print off the forms online, just to fuck me.

DiamondNips said:
Oперативный said:
Maybe but good luck trying to fuck her.

Jehovah's Witnesses are very conservative. Sex only after marriage.

:jordan:
She said she wants to marry me ASAP and would print off the forms online, just to fuck me.
Are you a Jehovah's Witness?

DiamondNips

Banned
Oперативный said:
DiamondNips said:
Nope and I told her I am anti-religion and that alone is enough reason for us to not be together.

DiamondNips said:
Oперативный said:
Nope and I told her I am anti-religion and that alone is enough reason for us to not be together.
Where does she live and what is her ethnicity?

I'm guessing she isn't really a devout Christian or maybe she's just gonna slut it up and ask Jehovah for forgives latter.

:lmfao:

DiamondNips

Banned
Oперативный said:
DiamondNips said:

I'm guessing she isn't really a devout Christian or maybe she's just gonna slut it up and ask Jehovah for forgives latter.

I posted her pic here http://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-This-cuck-and-his-future-wife

She stripped infront of another patient already so I guess she doesn't care too much about it. Said something about being sexually frustrated to her mother too, she is 20.

DiamondNips said:
Oперативный said:

I posted her pic here http://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-This-cuck-and-his-future-wife

She stripped infront of another patient already so I guess she doesn't care too much about it. Said something about being sexually frustrated to her mother too, she is 20.
Lol. Lol. Lol. Just lol @ being a Jehovah's Witness. I've heard quite a few stories of both men and women marrying reasonably young just so they can have sex.

Fucking losers.

:dennis: