• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

rate

Pop

Newbie
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
39
Reputation
0
 

uglydeathcel

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
1,480
Reputation
1
Pop said:
uglydeathcel said:

lol gtfo im atleast 8

you're 5.5 you have very bad lower thirds shitty lips shit eye area long mid face non-existent chin
The reason I rated you 5.5 because of your hair and if you norwood you'll be a 4 tbh
 

Xander

Newbie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
uglydeathcel said:
Pop said:
lol gtfo im atleast 8

you're 5.5 you have very bad lower thirds shitty lips shit eye area long mid face non-existent chin
The reason I rated you 5.5 because of your hair and if you norwood you'll be a 4 tbh
 

Pop

Newbie
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
39
Reputation
0
uglydeathcel said:
Pop said:
lol gtfo im atleast 8

you're 5.5 you have very bad lower thirds shitty lips shit eye area long mid face non-existent chin
The reason I rated you 5.5 because of your hair and if you norwood you'll be a 4 tbh

get the fuck out i get girls bro
 

uglydeathcel

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
1,480
Reputation
1
Dentist said:
uglydeathcel said:
you're 5.5 you have very bad lower thirds shitty lips shit eye area long mid face non-existent chin
The reason I rated you 5.5 because of your hair and if you norwood you'll be a 4 tbh
:nice:

He has good eyes though lets be srs
Yeah but he has NCT
 

Pop

Newbie
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
39
Reputation
0
Dentist said:
uglydeathcel said:
you're 5.5 you have very bad lower thirds shitty lips shit eye area long mid face non-existent chin
The reason I rated you 5.5 because of your hair and if you norwood you'll be a 4 tbh
:nice:

He has good eyes though lets be srs

i AMOGG u
 

uglydeathcel

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
1,480
Reputation
1
Dentist said:
uglydeathcel said:
Yeah but he has NCT


retard

holy fuck at this forums poor knowledge of aesthetics in general
Lol you retard your line is wrong and his head is tilted downwards which causes it to look more positive
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
3,005
Reputation
725
3/10 for a white guy, your race halos you hard as does most white people. But compared to actual handsome whites, you're ugly as shit.
 

Pop

Newbie
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
39
Reputation
0
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
3/10 for a white guy, your race halos you hard as does most white people. But compared to actual handsome whites, you're ugly as shit.

i mog u
 
Top