• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

rate

Pop

uglydeathcel

Banned
Pop said:
uglydeathcel said:

lol gtfo im atleast 8

you're 5.5 you have very bad lower thirds shitty lips shit eye area long mid face non-existent chin
The reason I rated you 5.5 because of your hair and if you norwood you'll be a 4 tbh

Xander

uglydeathcel said:
Pop said:
lol gtfo im atleast 8

you're 5.5 you have very bad lower thirds shitty lips shit eye area long mid face non-existent chin
The reason I rated you 5.5 because of your hair and if you norwood you'll be a 4 tbh

Pop

uglydeathcel said:
Pop said:
lol gtfo im atleast 8

get the fuck out i get girls bro

uglydeathcel

Banned
Dentist said:
uglydeathcel said:
:nice:

He has good eyes though lets be srs
Yeah but he has NCT

Pop

Dentist said:
uglydeathcel said:
:nice:

He has good eyes though lets be srs

i AMOGG u

uglydeathcel

Banned
Dentist said:
uglydeathcel said:
Yeah but he has NCT

retard

holy fuck at this forums poor knowledge of aesthetics in general
Lol you retard your line is wrong and his head is tilted downwards which causes it to look more positive

3/10 for a white guy, your race halos you hard as does most white people. But compared to actual handsome whites, you're ugly as shit.

Pop

Nambog2 Revengeance said:
3/10 for a white guy, your race halos you hard as does most white people. But compared to actual handsome whites, you're ugly as shit.

i mog u