Rate zayn malik's bad boy transformation

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
Why do so many of you want to fuck this guy?

Seriously, why do we have so many blatant homosexuals on this site?
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
modified said:
Why do so many of you want to fuck this guy?

Seriously, why do we have so many blatant homosexuals on this site?
Why are u so clearly upset in all ur posts buddyboyo.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
brazilianloser said:
his style is shit
his style is the reason why girls love him, hes a trend setter, not a follower

roids tan tats boyos
[hr]
Chad said:
Why are u so clearly upset in all ur posts buddyboyo.
hes jealous that he wasnt born as a blessed ethnic like zayn, instead he probably looks like apu
 

Legit, he does not give a fuck, 2 people in my school dyed their hair blonde after this, no joke
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
Chad said:
modified said:
Why do so many of you want to fuck this guy?

Seriously, why do we have so many blatant homosexuals on this site?
Why are u so clearly upset in all ur posts buddyboyo.
Because I'm unattractive. Is that really not obvious?
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
he has good style lmfao... HIs style is usually great at least if you dont like the louis vuitton suit...
 

Demgainz

Normie
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
1,132
Reputation
1
Fuck, he can shoot 2 liters of Tren all day all his life and that hairline wont move even by a millimeter.
 

lookz

Chad
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,082
Reputation
3
modified said:
Why do so many of you want to fuck this guy?

Seriously, why do we have so many blatant homosexuals on this site?
a girl i know that normally ONLY goes for 6'1+ guys says she would bang him in a heartbeat and that says a lot
 
Top