• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate young Robert Redford

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
9
One of most beautiful men i saw..Perfect mix of masculinity and prettyness, looks high class and inteligent as phuack. 
Hard to find someone more appealing to women nowadays.. 
" />
" />
" />
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #6

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
9
Danny the chav said:
Colez said:
How old are you op? I legit wanna know

I wanted to know too

Yesterday my day started at casino, i won money there with friends, then we drink 2 bottles of vodka at club, after one girl approached me , then i was involved in some local fight, they destroyed my hand, and i fcked her after at hotel..how about your day?


Colez said:
twisty said:

Your taste shows that you're a nostalgic old timer

Beauty is timeless..i just appreciate beauty doesnt matter if old or not..
 

Danny the chav

Champion
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
10,012
Reputation
9
twisty said:
Danny the chav said:
I wanted to know too

Yesterday my day started at casino, i won money there with friends, then we drink 2 bottles of vodka at club, after one girl approached me , then i was involved in some local fight, they destroyed my hand, and i fcked her after at hotel..how about your day?


Colez said:
Your taste shows that you're a nostalgic old timer

Beauty is timeless..i just appreciate beauty doesnt matter if old or not..



What are you implying my boy
 

Cloud

Machine
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,632
Reputation
7
Twisty loves his old gen actors and dislikes current gen Male models, and this is prob reflective of his age tbh
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
9
Danny the chav said:
twisty said:
Yesterday my day started at casino, i won money there with friends, then we drink 2 bottles of vodka at club, after one girl approached me , then i was involved in some local fight, they destroyed my hand, and i fcked her after at hotel..how about your day?



Beauty is timeless..i just appreciate beauty doesnt matter if old or not..



What are you implying my boy



? i dont understand ur question...
 

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
9
Cloud said:
Twisty loves his old gen actors and dislikes current gen Male models, and this is prob reflective of his age tbh

Nope...I rate Gandy, O Pry and Balou as 9/10.... 
I just appreciate beauty bro... I just told Barret is not sexually attractive for women...It has nothing to do if its old actor or current MM... U are wrong


UglyNormalFag said:
In on thread with 2 brothers

Rate him pls
 

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
9
Nothereforlong said:
Very handsome 

But young tommy lee jones would cuck him in a heartbeat




Lol what a chad...
Never saw him young... He is more masc while Redford is more like prettyboy 
As masculinity then Tomy lee > Redford
Handsomness Redford>Tomy Lee
Both top slayers
 
Top