• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate upper half of my face..

DrunkenSailor said:
Can't you just post the whole thing?

No point, im getting double jaw surgery really soon, so my lower half will look completely different. Its not too bad, but its just not gonna be the same. Should i get a nose job?

DrunkenSailor

Regular
Wannabebeauty said:
DrunkenSailor said:
Can't you just post the whole thing?

No point, im getting double jaw surgery really soon, so my lower half will look completely different. Its not too bad, but its just not gonna be the same. Should i get a nose job?

Impossible to say without seeing whole face from several angles and without selfie distortion.

DrunkenSailor said:
Wannabebeauty said:

Impossible to say without seeing whole face from several angles and without selfie distortion.

Can i at least get the verdict on my eye area? Is it any good, too much too little eye lid exposure ect..

Ceadda

Joke
Try squinting more, added some bone mass to appear more DOM and changed hair

Jatu

Joke
F  - - - - -- ----- - ----- -- - - -     - --- --- --  --- - ----

Ceadda said:
Try squinting more, added some bone mass to appear more DOM and changed hair

Gosh you really made me realise how close i am to looking like a man.. haha thanks dude!

DrunkenSailor

Regular
You seem to have PCT and very little UEE. 

It goes well with your eyebrows and gives pseudo hunter-look (on estrogen). 

If your eyes are really that big and you're not bulging  they look pretty fine. 

Only undereye area is recessed.

DrunkenSailor said:
You seem to have PCT and very little UEE. 

It goes well with your eyebrows and gives pseudo huter-look (on estrogen). 

If your eyes are really that big and you're not bulging  they look pretty fine. 

Only undereye area is recessed.

Ok cool. No they are really that big. I think that my undereye recession is due to my underbite, so will probably be fixed after double jaw surgery. Cheers