rate tyson ballou in this picture

BrokeHeart

Nebula's Music Lover
Autists
@Fakebarbarapalvin

you're not wrong in thinking that he looks kinda average. Ballou wasn't even street scouted like a lot of the top male models. he just applied. but idk, i like his look the best even though he isn't the most revered.

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew
no nordics strictly have blonde hair and blue eyes. You are referring to scandinavian people with ancestry from southern europe
Wow you are absolutely retarded.

In that case I will claim all blond haired or blue eyed people as Nordic.

kathisterima

den antexo allo cuckoldry
Wow you are absolutely retarded.

In that case I will claim all blond haired or blue eyed people as Nordic.
infantile thought process. You don't have the first clue about physical anthropology and wouldn't understand even if I explained you, keep being obnoxious and making a fool out of yourself.

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew
infantile thought process. You don't have the first clue about physical anthropology and wouldn't understand even if I explained you, keep being obnoxious and making a fool out of yourself.
Who the fuck do you think you are talking to you condescending low IQ prick? I'm most likely better educated and higher IQ.

You are not an expert on phenomics just because you browse http://humanphenotypes.net/
JFL

kathisterima

den antexo allo cuckoldry
Who the fuck do you think you are talking to you condescending low IQ prick? I'm most likely better educated and higher IQ.

You are not an expert on phenomics just because you browse http://humanphenotypes.net/
JFL
notice how swiftly the discussion shifted into you assuming things about me to make yourself feel better... I have taken physical and biological anthropology courses btw, that doesn't make me an expert ofc but I know just enough to not bother arguing with someone who doesn't know what's 2+2

elmoggerino

Lookism God

elmoggerino

Lookism God
MOGGED BY O'PRY.HIS BONES ARE GOOD BUT EYE AREA IS BELOW AVERAGE WHEN HE IS NOT SQUINTING IMO

View attachment 177163
That aspie looking alien doesn't mog Ballou lol
1610621231124.png
1610621301299.png

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew
notice how swiftly the discussion shifted into you assuming things about me to make yourself feel better... I have taken physical and biological anthropology courses btw, that doesn't make me an expert ofc but I know just enough to not bother arguing with someone who doesn't know what's 2+2
You presumptuous prick. Just making claims doesn't make them true, if you actually had studied the scientific method you'd know this and wouldn't keep making blanket statements. Claiming I am unable to follow basic arguments and reasoning is a typical example as you have no idea whatsoever if that is true yet you pretend like it's law.

Seriously fuck you. Don't even try that shit with someone like me because I will rip your head off and expose you for the fucking fraud you are.

Nigger you don't even know how to capitalize. Yeah I know this is a forum post but that shit is automatic to most people who have some degree of higher education.

elmoggerino

Lookism God

PrestonYnot

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
I used an average photo. He looks good in these frauded black and white photos but very subpar in actual candids (these are the first candids I found not even cherry picking)
View attachment 177221View attachment 177223View attachment 177224View attachment 177226View attachment 177225

vs Tyson
View attachment 177228View attachment 177229
View attachment 177230View attachment 177231

you can still have your opinion but I think it's clear Tyson brutally mogs that freak
TO EACH THEIR OWN I GUESS

ShitThreadKillYourself

Foid Fraud
Masculinity Crew
His face would look so BOSS with some scars. I don't care. I don't care. This guy was so captivating in The Gladiator with the scarification on his face. He got them when he was attacked by a gang, after DJing at a club. S-L-A-Y-E-R