Rate this YouTube couple. Are they looksmatched?

OldRooster

King of Chads
you can tell it has been spliced together from multiple takes.
So assuming they are a real couple, she is a 7 (with probably a lot of makeup), he is 6.5

IsaacNewton

Coper
She has a recessed chin and she still looks hot af, being born a male is a fucking joke.

Mughal

Banned
IsaacNewton said:
She has a recessed chin and she still looks hot af, being born a male is a fucking joke.
Legit, my thoughts exactly. Possible recessed maxilla. Without her recession, she could've been a lot hotter. The guy looks fairly average, in my opinion.

IsaacNewton

Coper
Mughal said:
IsaacNewton said:
Legit, my thoughts exactly. Possible recessed maxilla. Without her recession, she could've been a lot hotter. The guy looks fairly average, in my opinion.
I agree she is definitely out of his league. It's fucking hilarious how easy it is for women to be attractive. She has too many facial flaws to count and she's still very attractive.

Chadcel

Banned
shes way hotter than that gay faced phaggot
[hr]
IsaacNewton said:
Mughal said:
I agree she is definitely out of his league. It's fucking hilarious how easy it is for women to be attractive. She has too many facial flaws to count and she's still very attractive.
women can have a chubby face and still be hot, women with chiseled face are model tier. all they need is big eyes, some cheek bones, lower face doesn't need to be anywhere near chiseled. men HAVE TO have chiseled face to be good looking, and then he still need a lot of other stuff like good eyes good hair good cheeks. its so much easier for women to be good looking, even body wise men need to be ripped af 6 pack v shaped torso, women can by hot just being slightly slim.

its because fuking social media only promotes one type of male beauty but promotes all types of female beauty. wonder why ethnic women are a fetish among white guys, but ethnic men are regarded as unattractive?

Mughal

Banned
Chadcel said:
shes way hotter than that gay faced phaggot

[hr]
IsaacNewton said:
women can have a chubby face and still be hot, women with chiseled face are model tier. all they need is big eyes, some cheek bones, lower face doesn't need to be anywhere near chiseled. men HAVE TO have chiseled face to be good looking, and then he still need a lot of other stuff like good eyes good hair good cheeks. its so much easier for women to be good looking, even body wise men need to be ripped af 6 pack v shaped torso, women can by hot just being slightly slim.

its because fuking social media only promotes one type of male beauty but promotes all types of female beauty. wonder why ethnic women are a fetish among white guys, but ethnic men are regarded as unattractive?
Legit. My thoughts exactly.