• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate this white woman and her boyfriend (srsly how the FUCK did he pull this off?)

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,068
Reputation
18
inb4 "can't rate her cuz can't see her mandible, they're looksmatched/cope".

As if she would be on his looks level even if she had a bad mandible.



How does this happen. He has a THICK African accent when he talks, is balding, mouthbreathes, workcels (this is the train to work). He has no money or status.

She has an English accent. Originally I thought she was some Eastern Euro Polish woman, come here to clean toilets and suck off Nigerians (if you Polecels knew the reputation that your women have in the UK. Just lol. They're cucking you from miles away), .................................but no, she's british [it seems], so she is not "statusless". She COULD date a white guy if she wanted.

So what gives? How can one replicate this?
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #6

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,068
Reputation
18
gandytime said:
She is slavic.

She might be a slavic who's been here long enough to fake a British accent. It had a v. slight twang to it...IIRC.
 

Lel

Machine
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
7,267
Reputation
1,701
British men being ugly i guess
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #8

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,068
Reputation
18
chad007 said:
they could be friends op

I've seen her brush dust off his coat. Not on this day where I snapped them but before.
 

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,068
Reputation
18
chad007 said:
Invisible said:
I've seen her brush dust off his coat. Not on this day where I snapped them but before.

brushing dust of coat= bf and gf now???????????

It was done affectionately. Now you're going to tell me that your female friends are always brushing dust off your coat.

I'll just wait here while you tell me this.....


....
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
1,933
Reputation
1
British women are like puerto rican women,they simpely like blackcels.even stormfront members have conceded this,that most english women are bbc  whores.

its not hard for a blackcel to get laid and even slay in britainwich is why its wierd and crazy youre  on this forum  op.


go find some cute  dumb chave  slut to fuck and call it a day  invisible   .
 

Tekken

Joke
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
577
Reputation
0
Black men simply can't be incel in the UK, Germany, Benelux and France.
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
215
Reputation
1
OP found a new vocation as creeper photographer. *clap clap clap*

Definitely slavic by the look of her. Not that white British women don't go with nignogs too.
 

Furby

Regular
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
1,673
Reputation
4
alcoholicmankid said:
What is your deal invisible? You look like a lanky Ryan Bailey and obviously have a white EE girlfriend but why do you pretend life is so tough?



I've been telling Invisible that for a long time. He is vocel but identifies with the plight of the incel so strongly he can't separate those thoughts.

Why didn't you pull her mayne? You could've opened with "I see you like the BBC? so how 'bout me?" You two black guys should have both pulled your dicks out and had a cockfight right there on the train.
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
215
Reputation
1
Tekken said:
Black men simply can't be incel in the UK, Germany, Benelux and France.

They can but only if they are atypical niggers i.e. shy and timid.

Facial attractiveness does not matter for niggers here, that much is fact.
 
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
595
Reputation
0
Invisible said:
inb4 "can't rate her cuz can't see her mandible, they're looksmatched/cope".

As if she would be on his looks level even if she had a bad mandible.



How does this happen. He has a THICK African accent when he talks, is balding, mouthbreathes, workcels (this is the train to work). He has no money or status.

She has an English accent. Originally I thought she was some Eastern Euro Polish woman, come here to clean toilets and suck off Nigerians (if you Polecels knew the reputation that your women have in the UK. Just lol. They're cucking you from miles away), .................................but no, she's british [it seems], so she is not "statusless". She COULD date a white guy if she wanted.

So what gives? How can one replicate this?


:lol: 

I am liking these new creepshots you're taking, if they are really yours. Keep it up.


And was the standing one really reading her newspaper? I hate it when people do that.
 

Tekken

Joke
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
577
Reputation
0
PowerfulWonderChampion said:
Tekken said:
Black men simply can't be incel in the UK, Germany, Benelux and France.

They can but only if they are atypical niggers i.e. shy and timid.

Facial attractiveness does not matter for niggers here, that much is fact.

Spot on.
 

IceCutter

Megastar
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,961
Reputation
5
ehh british women like niggers much more than poles

polish women like arabs, indians


Tekken said:
Black men simply can't be incel in the UK, Germany, Benelux and France.

hah very, very wrong I'm afraid

 
Top