• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

rate this turks' inhibtion levels

faggot

Rotter
https://u.pomf.is/qsstst.webm

:giggle: :giggle:

probs thought he would end up like this

NightHeight

Rotter
He knew the tank would go over him tbh

Probabaly fucked his skull up

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Was probably trying to impress a girl

Danny the chav

Champion
NightHeight said:
Danny the chav said:
Get the fUCK out of the way. TURKEY IS SECULAR

Since ur part turkish can u explain to me whats going on?

The erdogan government want Turkey to become an islamic state. However, the turkish constitution forbidds and opposes this as the constitution states that religion can not be forced upon the people and religion is a choice. This choice of religion was created after the ottaman empire collapsed and was lead by kemal ataturk aka the greatest turk who ever lived. He mad turkey a republic free of other religious nearby states and countries, essentialy saving turkey from a fate similar to iraq and syria.the problem is as i said, the erdogan government oppose this constitutional rights and as a result the turkish army have began rebelling against the erdogan government as he is acting outside his jurisdiction. Erdogan is unconstitutional and therefore much of his army is turning on him. Now the problem is the civilians are split as some still favour erdogan. The army are rebelling which lead to the shooting of the turkish police by a military helicopter as the police are still on erdogans side

NightHeight

Rotter
Danny the chav said:
NightHeight said:
Since ur part turkish can u explain to me whats going on?

The erdogan government want Turkey to become an islamic state. However, the turkish constitution forbidds and opposes this as the constitution states that religion can not be forced upon the people and religion is a choice. This choice of religion was created after the ottaman empire collapsed and was lead by kemal ataturk aka the greatest turk who ever lived. He mad turkey a republic free of other religious nearby states and countries, essentialy saving turkey from a fate similar to iraq and syria.the problem is as i said, the erdogan government oppose this constitutional rights and as a result the turkish army have began rebelling against the erdogan government as he is acting outside his jurisdiction. Erdogan is unconstitutional and therefore much of his army is turning on him. Now the problem is the civilians are split as some still favour erdogan. The army are rebelling which lead to the shooting of the turkish police by a military helicopter as the police are still on erdogans side

What is the the split ud say between people against and for erdgoan? I heard they aressting judges now
U got family in turkey?

Danny the chav

Champion
NightHeight said:
Danny the chav said:

What is the the split ud say between people against and for erdgoan? I heard they aressting judges now
U got family in turkey?

Probably 50/50.

Only got some distant relatives in turkey (second cousins, great uncles

NightHeight

Rotter
Danny the chav said:
NightHeight said:
U got family in turkey?

Probably 50/50.

The pro erdogan peolle are low inhib and dont give a fuck. Are the anti erdogan people pussies? If yes then its over. If not there could be a civil war?

Danny the chav

Champion
NightHeight said:
Danny the chav said:
Probably 50/50.

The pro erdogan peolle are low inhib and dont give a fuck. Are the anti erdogan people pussies? If yes then its over. If not there could be a civil war?

Who knows, but I hope there is a civil war, the constitution must be upheld

NightHeight

Rotter
Danny the chav said:
NightHeight said:

Who knows, but I hope there is a civil war, the constitution must be upheld

Go to the big turkey coup thread
I think it was setup no way 1500 soldiers thought they could pull this off