Rate this time Arab 17 6'0-6'1

dukeys

Cuck
I made a complete looksmaxing plan for you

SOFTMAXING:

Trim your eyebrows to make more space between them, and trim the top to make them look straighter.
Fix your skin. Look into laser treatments and skin care stuff because your skin needs a serious fix.
Getting straighter hair would make your hair appear less coarse, and make you look less ethnic. Brazilian blowout.

HARDMAXING:

Necessary

Rhinoplasty for your nose bump and to reshape your nose tip a little (bulbous tip)

Infraorbital implants. You have very very dark eyebags (which is your biggest failo actually), partly caused by a weak undereye support.

SARPE surgery. To fix your narrow palate, you can get SARPE. Maybe this will fix your narrow lips.

Mid-Mandible/chin reduction. Your chin looks too tall and too wide. Don't get me wrong, you have a very nice masculine jaw, but your chin is too strong
and doesn't fit your face, giving you an 'ogre' look. It almost looks like you have acromegaly or an underbite. Since you have an overbite,
which is supposed to make your jaw appear smaller than it really is, you would need a vertically shorter and more narrow chin/mid-mandible. There is a
surgery for that (look into 'jaw shaving surgery' or 'jaw reduction')

After that, fix your overbite but DON'T get extractions because your maxilla looks recessed. To tell you what you specifically need for that, I would need to see your occlusion. If you get extractions,
your maxilla will get even more recessed, and you will look like shit.

Not necessary, but would halo you

Canthoplasty to make your eyes look more positively tilt, the outer parts of your eyelids would have to be lifted

Your supraorbitals/browridge could be more prominent. You can get fillers for that if you want, but it's not a big issue.

-------------------
Potential results:

I did my best to fix your eyebags on photoshop in the most realistic way.

Edit: Adding Canthoplasty.
Appreciate the detail man, I'll work on this stuff. Starting with softmaxx. I wanted to say, my jaw isn't as big as it looks in pics, I am at 23+ bf% as said from my doctor, plus my jaw has jutt since bdd makes me think my jaw is too small [jfl] I'm not biting down/clenching in any of the pics, because lower jaw looks too short? unless from what you're saying is true?. I'll post again when I lose weight. + for the high effort man. I am going to work on this. Should I get braces instead?

Grimouche

Incel
Appreciate the detail man, I'll work on this stuff. Starting with softmaxx. I wanted to say, my jaw isn't as big as it looks in pics, I am at 23+ bf% as said from my doctor, plus my jaw has jutt since bdd makes me think my jaw is too small [jfl] I'm not biting down/clenching in any of the pics, because lower jaw looks too short? unless from what you're saying is true?. I'll post again when I lose weight. + for the high effort man. I am going to work on this. Should I get braces instead?
Yeah your jaw definitely doesnt look too short lol it looks way too big when you jutt. You might very well have BDD

dukeys

Cuck
Yeah your jaw definitely doesnt look too short lol it looks way too big when you jutt. You might very well have BDD
yeah lol, do you want me to send some unjutted pics? when i bite down it feels like it looks unnatural. maybe cuz im used to 24/7 minor jutt

PureVirgin

RL’s simp
Under 18
You look latino, if u said u were latino =8/10
But arab failos u so 7/10

Very masculine and handsome, fix eyebags and get more hollow cheeks (suck in cheeks 24/7) then ur officially slayyyyerr !!!

dukeys

Cuck
You look latino, if u said u were latino =8/10
But arab failos u so 7/10

Very masculine and handsome, fix eyebags and get more hollow cheeks (suck in cheeks 24/7) then ur officially slayyyyerr !!!
haha yeah i guess theres the stigma

I'm overweight so once losing I'll get hollow cheeks -- it is there under certain lightings