• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate this stylemaxed bearded ginger. Is stylemaxing legit?

rugby1233

Rotter
Does stylemaxing add any points to his look?

Why stylemaxx when it's all about the face :giggle:

No but seriously, he looks like he benefitted from that style. But when the clothes come off....

mydougiefresh

Regular
Sunglasses can save his fucking life

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

rugby1233

Rotter
IntenseSuffering said:

No but seriously, he looks like he benefitted from that style. But when the clothes come off....

His problem is that he has narrow shoulders. If he had wider shoulders, all of the clothes would look much better on him and stylemax would be more legit.

He's wearing suit jackets/blazers and he still looks narrow as fuck.

Danny the chav

Champion
Thats not ginger, just the beard is ginger whIch Is common for white people with broWn hair

rugby1233 said:
IntenseSuffering said:

His problem is that he has narrow shoulders. If he had wider shoulders, all of the clothes would look much better on him and stylemax would be more legit.

Honestly, I have never worn a suit before but, doesn't the shoulder area have some sort of padding to help fraud broad shoulders?

Danny the chav

Champion
Btw, the guy looks like shit, looks like my cousin, i hate that bearded hipster look, makes me punch a wall

rugby1233

Rotter
IntenseSuffering said:
rugby1233 said:

Honestly, I have never worn a suit before but, doesn't the shoulder area have some sort of padding to help fraud broad shoulders?

yes, varies from no padding to heavy padding.

choicebyforce

Regular
temporary value, sure it helps an alright amount if you wanna be anal about your hair and buy suits 24/7 with ur cuckwage money.

probably backfires when he takes the shades off, girls will immediately know he's compensating. probably why they find ripped tall guys in tanktops w/ GL brick skulls and short hair very sexually appealing, it's like there's nothing to hide and they know immediately (except dick size) that the full package is there and not being left to the imagination

rugby1233

Rotter
@"IntenseSuffering" 
@"Colez's Tren Source" 
@"Drake" 
@"choicebyforce" 
@"Danny the chav" 
@"mydougiefresh" 

With WIFE:

Foxx

Average Guy
rugby1233 said:
@"IntenseSuffering" 
@"Colez's Tren Source" 
@"Drake" 
@"choicebyforce" 
@"Danny the chav" 
@"mydougiefresh" 

With WIFE:

She has 1 point on him, rare but not impossible. Maybe there are not a lot of good looking guys in her area or something.

rugby1233

Rotter
Foxx said:
She has 1 point on him, rare but not impossible. Maybe there are not a lot of good looking guys in her area or something.

I think she has more than 1 point. And dating down happens in the real world regardless of what aspies here say.

They are Mormons, so that might have to do something with the match.

Foxx

Average Guy
rugby1233 said:
Foxx said:

I think she has more than 1 point. And dating down happens in the real world regardless of what aspies here say.

He covers his flaws well. She is really not that good looking. She is like a 6 and he looks like a 5 in the pics of them together.

Like I see that she is better looking but only a bit better looking. I went to a wedding a few weeks ago and the couple was like this too.

modified

hairloss expert
Foxx said:
rugby1233 said:

He covers his flaws well. She is really not that good looking. She is like a 6 and he looks like a 5 in the pics of them together.

My ignore list grows by one more retard.

Foxx

Average Guy
modified said:
Foxx said:

My ignore list grows by one more retard.

:okthen:

I got hotter matches on tinder.

Leans

Megastar
Yes, just imagine if he would have a ill-fitted tshirt and shave the beard and buzzcut the hair - he'd look way worse

choicebyforce

Regular
Foxx said:
rugby1233 said:

Like I see that she is better looking but only a bit better looking. I went to a wedding a few weeks ago and the couple was like this too.

She might be a 7 irl, hes avg. He might have money/status

His wife halo's him. Although I don't think he looks particularly bad at all, average, maybe slightly above at the very best