Rate this slayer next to Trump!

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
27
Guy on the left. If I looked like that, my problems would be solved.


 

mydougiefresh

Normie
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reputation
3
Anakind said:
Guy on the left. If I looked like that, my problems would be solved.





I just couldn't help but think:
Why did Chris die? Chris died because of craven irresponsible politicians and the NRA!
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
27
mydougiefresh said:
I just couldn't help but think:
Why did Chris die? Chris died because of craven irresponsible politicians and the NRA!

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Wasn't there some guy on slvthate or puahate who had a gif of this faggot as his signature?
 

mydougiefresh

Normie
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reputation
3
Anakind said:
mydougiefresh said:
I just couldn't help but think:
Why did Chris die? Chris died because of craven irresponsible politicians and the NRA!

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Wasn't there some guy on slvthate or puahate who had a gif of this faggot as his signature?
 
Top