Rate this redpilled woman

dat feel

Lookism God
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...t-Street-Porter-says-s-time-face-reality.html

No woman over 20 should wear a bikini! Obsessing about your beach body? Janet Street-Porter says it's time to face reality

A bikini simply makes all women over the age of 20 feel exposed, vulnerable and a little bit ridiculous. Put one on, head to the beach or pool and there's always going to be a gorgeous teenager looking 200 per cent better than you, without making any effort whatsoever.
someone offer this woman an account here

she's smart as hell, redpill to the core

Whiteknight cuckolds to the rescue in the comments;

"Good to see yet another so called "intelligent" woman in the media contributing to making the world more and more a shallow, narrow minded, image obsessed, place. Women whatever age you are, whatever size you are, whatever shape you are, wear what the hell you like. Until more of us do, others telling you what you should put on your own body will only get worse not better. No wonder so many women can't relax and truly enjoy something so natural and beautiful such as a beach."

Weaselface

Coper
I may be a virgin loser, but isn't that exclusively an issue of exercise? There's nothing fundamentally different apart from the maiden-skinnyness, something you even see in animals.

dat feel

Lookism God
Weaselface said:
I may be a virgin loser, but isn't that exclusively an issue of exercise? There's nothing fundamentally different apart from the maiden-skinnyness, something you even see in animals.
No, just no man. An 18yo and a 40yo woman may be the same height and weight, but the 18yo will have better skin, better glow, better fat distribution, better toning, just better everything

There is nothing a 40yo can do to recapture those things. It's a matter of hormones, telomeres, gravity, etc.

You'll understand when you bang women of different ages

IcedEarth

Slayer
dat feel said:
No, just no man. An 18yo and a 40yo woman may be the same height and weight, but the 18yo will have better skin, better glow, better fat distribution, better toning, just better everything

There is nothing a 40yo can do to recapture those things. It's a matter of hormones, telomeres, gravity, etc.

most women over 30 are already fucked up

Darkman

Normie
dat feel said:
Weaselface said:

Shit

Incel
IcedEarth said:
dat feel said:

Your legitest ever post. Stop posting forever now and leave on a high.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Shit said:
IcedEarth said:
Your legitest ever post. Stop posting forever now and leave on a high.
the only woman that looked hot and was tight in that range was a 28 yo I fucked, she had nice body like a 22-24 yo skinny girl, but she's diagnosed hyperthyroid she can't get fat, however after 35 her face will look like a 50 yo skeleton because of her condition

Dontel

Incel
That lady Janet Street Porter is an ugly bitter old hag who is stuck in 1970s Britain. She is a comical figure here,  just raging at anything that happened after 1970.

Besides

I respect older women who stay in shape and look good, whilst they can't look like they are 20 again but at least some put in the effort.  Younger fatties don't like this because it just embarrasses them that some 40+ woman can look good with a fulltime job, kids etc while they look like slobs at 20 when they have fuck all to do but look good.

e.g. This woman Brooke Burke is 43, looks good to me, better than many slobby skinny fat 20 year old I know. 

Reflex

Lookism God
It's hard for older women to look no matter what they do

there obliques always start coming out and they have that toned 'older' look that makes me sick

there skin also dies and doesn't have that elastic look you get when you use botox.