rate this primitive whore (pic)

JustLOL

Incel
this is the type of primitive slut i would like to slay on the reg.

rate her.

Vertu

Incel
LOL at the pathetic faggots in this thread.

This cunt is ridiculously bangable.

JustLOL

Incel
@Vertu yeah i have no idea why such low ratings.

seems like everybody here worships anorexic catwalk models.

we need to ship some test enanthate vials to every incel basement.

Reflex

Lookism God
JustLOL said:
@Vertu yeah i have no idea why such low ratings.

seems like everybody here worships anorexic catwalk models.

we need to ship some test enanthate vials to every incel basement.
Sex appeal doesn't = aesthetics you plank

TRT

Coper
every member here would pay to smash her irl.

Looks high E compared to worthless bags of shit like cara devangeline kerr and palvin

But the bottom line is shes fuckable six ways to Sunday

Go weep you low T future cucks  :lol:

lanklet

Coper
Very high sex appeal, this is exactly the type of girl I'd like to fuck.  Probably has a terrible personality though, like all primitive sluts

lanklet said:
Very high sex appeal, this is exactly the type of girl I'd like to fuck.  Probably has a terrible personality though, like all primitive sluts

Low experience autistic male detected :lol:

Everyone with an ounce of experience around girls know sluts have the best personalities in women. They are more masculine and competitive and usually have masculine hobbies. Last slut I knew was into martial arts, video games and poker. Better than the good girl I knew that was obsessed with Facebook, shopping and girls nights out.

Sluts also have way better control over their emotions whereas girly girls require attention and affection 24/7.

Ive also had way more meaningful conversations with legit sluts. They're just way more masculine mentally and not into that boring vapid girly girl shit.

lanklet

Coper
ColezRightFoot said:

Everyone with an ounce of experience around girls know sluts have the best personalities in women. They are more masculine and competitive and usually have masculine hobbies. Last slut I knew was into martial arts, video games and poker. Better than the good girl I knew that was obsessed with Facebook, shopping and girls nights out.

Sluts also have way better control over their emotions whereas girly girls require attention and affection 24/7.

Ive also had way more meaningful conversations with legit sluts. They're just way more masculine mentally and not into that boring vapid girly girl shit.

I don't give a shit about any of those things.  I like music and film quite a bit, and no women exist with good taste in anything.  There's absolutely no point in going to women to discuss your hobbies.

And if you really want a masculine and competitive mate, you're probably a little bitch boy yourself

purps drank

Slayer
ColezRightFoot said:
lanklet said:

:cage:

Straight out of the basement

shitposter

Normie
ColezRightFoot said:

Oh look it's Samsung with more tales from da basement.

modified

hairloss expert
You guys do realize that girls like the one in OP are <1/100?

ie. If you lined up 100 girls at random her age, only 1 would be equal attractiveness.

ie. You have as much hope of banging a girl like that without paying as you do winning the lottery.

ie. You fantasizing about fucking her is less realistic than a chubby 5/10 chick dreaming about marrying Liam Helmsworth.

ie. LOL