rate this pof convo/10

wallace huo

Incel

feel sorry 4 all u grotesque cucks here, you will NEVER have a cute asian girl call you goodlooking ^_^

King Chad

Normie
wallace huo said:
yeah but what does that matter?

Unfortunately you'll find Asian girls in the West are whores and hate their own race, srs

paulus

Banned
implying asian sloots arent the easiest in the world...dont understand the purpose of this thread tbh

wallace huo

Incel
King Chad said:
wallace huo said:
yeah but what does that matter?

Unfortunately you'll find Asian girls in the West are whores and hate their own race, srs
water is wet etc etc

assburger said:
ive had dozens on skout do that actually

jokes on u

yeah but you're white, you could be deformed and they would still think you're good looking

paulus said:
implying asian sloots arent the easiest in the world...dont understand the purpose of this thread tbh

pls stop trying to down play my achievement pal, the point is that you will never have a cute asian girl call you good looking,

King Chad

Normie
wallace huo said:
assburger said:
ive had dozens on skout do that actually

jokes on u

yeah but you're white, you could be deformed and they would still think you're good looking

paulus said:

pls stop trying to down play my achievement pal, the point is that you will never have a cute asian girl call you good looking,

:jag:

paulus

Banned
King Chad said:
wallace huo said:

:jag: