rate this pof convo/10

wallace huo

Incel
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
102
Reputation
0


feel sorry 4 all u grotesque cucks here, you will NEVER have a cute asian girl call you goodlooking ^_^
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
wallace huo said:
yeah but what does that matter?

Unfortunately you'll find Asian girls in the West are whores and hate their own race, srs
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,179
Reputation
21
implying asian sloots arent the easiest in the world...dont understand the purpose of this thread tbh
 

wallace huo

Incel
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
102
Reputation
0
King Chad said:
wallace huo said:
yeah but what does that matter?

Unfortunately you'll find Asian girls in the West are whores and hate their own race, srs
water is wet etc etc

assburger said:
ive had dozens on skout do that actually

jokes on u

yeah but you're white, you could be deformed and they would still think you're good looking


paulus said:
implying asian sloots arent the easiest in the world...dont understand the purpose of this thread tbh

pls stop trying to down play my achievement pal, the point is that you will never have a cute asian girl call you good looking,
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
wallace huo said:
assburger said:
ive had dozens on skout do that actually

jokes on u

yeah but you're white, you could be deformed and they would still think you're good looking


paulus said:
implying asian sloots arent the easiest in the world...dont understand the purpose of this thread tbh

pls stop trying to down play my achievement pal, the point is that you will never have a cute asian girl call you good looking,



:jag:
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,179
Reputation
21
King Chad said:
wallace huo said:
yeah but you're white, you could be deformed and they would still think you're good looking



pls stop trying to down play my achievement pal, the point is that you will never have a cute asian girl call you good looking,



:jag:

 
Top