Rate this outfit that I just bought.

Lil Flash

Cuck
Honest Abe said:
my windrunner arrives tomorrow. are you getting the black on black ?
Yes, that's what I ordered. Great taste. Black jacket with the hood up, black pants, and red shoes make you look like an intimidating, low-inhibition sith lord:

purps drank

Slayer
10/10. So much swag, damn son.

That jacket is premium. Kinda looks like the green north face I bought because of this video:

[video=youtube]

Lil Flash said:
Honest Abe said:
my windrunner arrives tomorrow. are you getting the black on black ?
Yes, that's what I ordered. Great taste. Black jacket with the hood up, black pants, and red shoes make you look like an intimidating, low-inhibition sith lord:

Legit. I got the black and white one cause I already got a black jacket. I'm getting a new pair of nikes tomorrow too that suit the jacket. 

Red shoes are HOT this summer though. I've been sporting red adidas for months

Asian Male

Banned
Honest Abe said:
Asian Male said:
Those jeans come in size 44 what the fuck.

I wear 33 x 29 pants (manlet life) 

what about you ?
I only wear sweatpants these days. I'm fat and don't go outside.

Goal: 26 x shortest inseam available.

Lil Flash

Cuck
purps drank said:

That jacket is premium. Kinda looks like the green north face I bought because of this video:

[video=youtube]
Haha, I have a really similar one too. I haven't worn it for a couple of years now, though. Too bad Keef glo'd up to wearing Moncler; I don't want to spend that much on a coat. 

Windbreakers are one of my favorite pieces of clothing. They are very versatile: you can wear them from like 40-70F pretty comfortably.
[hr]
Asian Male said:
Those jeans come in size 44 what the fuck.
Should I get my dad a pair?  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Lil Flash

Cuck
LostTuna said:
all legit but i only fuck with northface jackets
Always a solid choice. I usually wear peacoats in winter, though, since I like this type of look:

purps drank

Slayer
Lil Flash said:
purps drank said:

[video=youtube]
Haha, I have a really similar one too. I haven't worn it for a couple of years now, though. Too bad Keef glo'd up to wearing Moncler; I don't want to spend that much on a coat. 

Windbreakers are one of my favorite pieces of clothing. They are very versatile: you can wear them from like 40-70F pretty comfortably.
Legit, I was looking for a black wind breaker for a bit but I never settled on one. If only I could afford 

http://store.moncler.com/us/jacket_cod41522676pj.html?season=secondary

:mU2qVMF: I needa keep gettin to the money.

Lil Flash

Cuck
purps drank said:
Lil Flash said:

Legit, I was looking for a black wind breaker for a bit but I never settled on one. If only I could afford 

Damn, that's fly as hell. I could see Yung Lean wearing that in a video.

purps drank

Slayer
Lil Flash said:
purps drank said:

I need to get a new pair of shoes but I haven't been able to settle on anything. Can you and whatislife hit me with some inspiration?

Lil Flash

Cuck
purps drank said:
Lil Flash said:

I need to get a new pair of shoes but I haven't been able to settle on anything. Can you and whatislife hit me with some inspiration?
Like sneakers? What is your budget?

purps drank

Slayer
Lil Flash said:
purps drank said:

Yeah sneakers. I don't wanna constrain what you would say.

purps drank

Slayer
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
gum cutter, youre so fucking weird talking to yourself with all these alts like lil flash honest abe

fucks wrong with you

Lil Flash isn't Gum Cutter boyo, better up your detective skills.

Lil Flash

Cuck
purps drank said:
Lil Flash said:

It depends. I tend to prefer black sneakers, especially during the fall and winter. You don't have to worry about scuffing or dirtying them up as much. I only ever wear white sneakers in late spring and summer for this reason. I know it's a vine meme and all, but it is seriously depressing to spend 200+ on sneakers and fuck them up within a week of getting them. I also stick to high-tops pretty exclusively. I think that they look better with jeans and I never wear shorts. What I recommend would largely depend on what you want to spend at the moment. 

200-400: I like retro J's the best in this category (3, 4, 5, 6 are the most versatile/look the best). I wouldn't spend more than this on Jordan's, since any pairs that cost you more than that should be collected instead of worn. My brother (legit brother IRL) has like 4-5k in pairs that he has never worn.
400-600: Y3, Balenciaga Arena, or Gucci high-tops
600+: Versace or Giuseppe 

I tend to like flashier shoes more than basic ones, as you can tell. You can balance out the gaudiness of a sneaker with the rest of your clothes. Unless you're an aspiring rapper, of course. In that case, just go for a full Versace uniform.
[hr]
chadD24 said:
too expensive for what it is.
The American Dream.

purps drank

Slayer
Lil Flash said:
purps drank said:
It depends. I tend to prefer black sneakers, especially during the fall and winter. You don't have to worry about scuffing or dirtying them up as much. I only ever wear white sneakers in late spring and summer for this reason. I know it's a vine meme and all, but it is seriously depressing to spend 200+ on sneakers and fuck them up within a week of getting them. I also stick to high-tops pretty exclusively. I think that they look better with jeans and I never wear shorts. What I recommend would largely depend on what you want to spend at the moment. 

200-400: I like retro J's the best in this category (3, 4, 5, 6 are the most versatile/look the best). I wouldn't spend more than this on Jordan's, since any pairs that cost you more than that should be collected instead of worn. My brother (legit brother IRL) has like 4-5k in pairs that he has never worn.

I tend to like flashier shoes more than basic ones, as you can tell. You can balance out the gaudiness of a sneaker with the rest of your clothes. Unless you're an aspiring rapper, of course. In that case, just go for a full Versace uniform.
[hr]
chadD24 said:
too expensive for what it is.
The American Dream.

Damn 10/10 post thanks man. I just switched to a pair of black Lacoste after wearing white shoes almost my entire life lmao, but I also got tired of them always looking dirty after like a month.

Lil Flash

Cuck
purps drank said:
Lil Flash said:

[hr]

The American Dream.

Damn 10/10 post thanks man. I just switched to a pair of black Lacoste after wearing white shoes almost my entire life lmao, but I also got tired of them always looking dirty after like a month.
Anything for my brothers. And, yeah, it sucks. Gray colorways are also pretty good for longevity.