• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate this one year TRT transformation

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Guy had 350ng/dl before threatment, was put on 200mg cyp a week:

RealRob said:
Guy had 350ng/dl before threatment, was put on 200mg cyp a week:

What the fuck?!

He's only on TRT? Not on regular steroids?

I know that technically.....testosterone is a naturally occurring steroid hormone, but TRT is not actually considered to be "anabolic steroids".

I have a friend who was on TRT, and he did not look like that....and remained fat.

I'm just wondering what would happen to me if I was on the right dose of TRT and HGH. I wonder if I'd become a beast, as I'm already big....with low T-levels. Not sure what to think.

Is 200 mg Cypionate per week considered to be the "upper limit" for TRT? Won't that bring a man's testosterone levels to over 1200? Admittedly, I don't know much about this stuff.....so I might be asking the wrong questions.

Anakind

Champion
Sacrificial Lamb said:
Is 200 mg Cypionate per week considered to be the "upper limit" for TRT? Won't that bring a man's testosterone levels to over 1200? Admittedly, I don't know much about this stuff.....so I might be asking the wrong questions.

For TRT that dose is definitely on the upper end. Plasma levels depend on other things as well though. But on that dose he would constantly have levels in the upper physiological range, so at least 800 ng which is pretty high for modern males.

WTF I was rejected for Trt at 200ng/mol and I'm 21. Im going to go on the black market and get a gun and go fucking ER at my doctors clinic.

:rambo2: :itsover:

Anakind

Champion
PlasticSurgeryAscend said:
WTF I was rejected for Trt at 200ng/mol and I'm 21. Im going to go on the black market and get a gun and go fucking ER at my doctors clinic.

Don't you think it's easier to get steroids on the black market than a gun?    :lol:

Anakind said:
PlasticSurgeryAscend said:

Don't you think it's easier to get steroids on the black market than a gun?    :lol:

Not in America.