Rate this oldcel's looksmaxing

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
GeneticDeadEnd said:
From X to prime women to X to prime women.

Solve for X.

srs? I think he looks much better in the after pic

He was invisible before, but now he fits in some niche. Many women would find him handsome

Plastic said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
From X to prime women to X to prime women.

Solve for X.

He was invisible before, but now he fits in some niche. Many women would find him handsome

https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Eugene_Hughley_PsyD_Baton+Rouge_Louisiana_87600

[font=Arial, Sans]My primary mode of intervention is Copology, an international universal assessment and intervention model of coping which I developed and coined more than twenty years ago. It addresses human and organizational functioning, natural coping factors and the system and process of coping with life events and the associate stress.[/font]

[font=Arial, Sans]This Copological system consists of two integrated components, an assessment format followed by a seven phase natural coping factor,twenty-22 natural coping factor components process and, a circular evaluative outcome step.[/font]

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Plastic said:

https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Eugene_Hughley_PsyD_Baton+Rouge_Louisiana_87600

[font=Arial, Sans]My primary mode of intervention is Copology, an international universal assessment and intervention model of coping which I developed and coined more than twenty years ago. It addresses human and organizational functioning, natural coping factors and the system and process of coping with life events and the associate stress.[/font]

[font=Arial, Sans]This Copological system consists of two integrated components, an assessment format followed by a seven phase natural coping factor,twenty-22 natural coping factor components process and, a circular evaluative outcome step.[/font]

:banderas: