• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate this liberal ginger mod from r/truerateme

popbob

Regular
even though hes not that good looking he has a great phenotype for attracting women

• Banned
popbob said:
even though hes not that good looking he has a great phenotype for attracting women

Imagine actually thinking this is a good phenotype for attracting women. 

Imagine a women having sex with this guy and looking up and seeing his face, hairline, coloring etc

Would post some gifs but account is too new 

Serious answers only please.

popbob

Regular
sam_hyde_official said:
popbob said:

https //imgur com/a/5Y5mRyE

Imagine a women having sex with this guy and looking up and seeing his face, hairline, coloring etc

oh my bad. hes not jordan barret 10/10 male model so that makes him a 1/10 subhuman. lol forgot im on lookism where brad pit gets rated 5/10

• Banned
popbob said:
sam_hyde_official said:
https //imgur com/a/5Y5mRyE

oh my bad. hes not jordan barret 10/10 male model so that makes him a 1/10 subhuman. lol forgot im on lookism where brad pit gets rated 5/10

No but he is obviously below average. 

Can you explain how he has a "great" phenotype for attracting women?

His facial mannerisms (like his smirk) inspire violence in men with normal T levels. I'm not surprised he's a liberal. He has a neck you could choke out easily with one hand and just has that "it" factor you see in 70-80% of liberal pussies who post on reddit. I'm sure he gets women as anyone who's persistent and not totally ogre-tier can despite what basement dwellers here say, but I doubt they respect him. Women do fuck orbiters like him out of boredom, you know.

He has excellent coloring. It's his deathnik-tier comically thick eyebrows and extreme ectomorphism that hold him down.

What is it with all young people nowadays having these comically HUGE carpet-like eyebrows? Endocrine disruptors in the food supply???
I never used to see people except brown people with eyebrows like this in the 1980s/1990s.

• Banned
Aspiring Crackwhore said:
He has excellent coloring. It's his deathnik-tier comically thick eyebrows and extreme ectomorphism that hold him down.

What is it with all young people nowadays having these comically HUGE carpet-like eyebrows? Endocrine disruptors in the food supply???
I never used to see people except brown people with eyebrows like this in the 1980s/1990s.

Oh i get it now haha. You feel like you have a special obligation to defend gingers because you are a stormfrontcel. It all makes sense lmao. Shit genes bro and you know it.

Fatasses All Around Me said:
His facial mannerisms (like his smirk) inspire violence in men with normal T levels. I'm not surprised he's a liberal. He has a neck you could choke out easily with one hand and just has that "it" factor you see in 70-80% of liberal pussies who post on reddit. I'm sure he gets women as anyone who's persistent and not totally ogre-tier can despite what basement dwellers here say, but I doubt they respect him. Women do fuck orbiters like him out of boredom, you know.

Accurate analysis imo.

sam_hyde_official said:

Oh i get it now haha. You feel like you have a special obligation to defend gingers because you are a stormfrontcel. It all makes sense lmao. Shit genes bro and you know it.

I am the opposite of a SFcel and ginger males have excellent genes.

sam_hyde_official said:

I am the opposite of a SFcel and ginger males have excellent genes.

Holy fuck I wish I could post gifs lmao. Your cope levels are off the charts.