• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

rate this jb

Chadcel

Banned

would rather have her than eternal youth tbh

So beautiful. She is like a youthmaxxed, Katy Perry (who I hate btw).

This is out of my grasp for now unless I rape but I Europe is on high alert. I do not want to rock boat at this moment before they send back on said boat.

Allahu akbar

• Banned

Chadcel

Banned
Boyo Doppelganger said:
Looks like stunned development 20 years old tbh.

cope. i would rather slay her everyday than have $1 trillion

SyrianCuckingEurope said:
So beautiful. She is like a youthmaxxed, Katy Perry (who I hate btw).

This is out of my grasp for now unless I rape but I Europe is on high alert. I do not want to rock boat at this moment before they send back on said boat.

Allahu akbar

strong username to post content ratio

Chadcel

Banned
respond faggots

@"fuckgoebbelz"

Aabank

Joke
Meh, she may be pretty but I don't find her attractive.

BumbleBee

Regular
fuckgoebbelz said:
I don't like her particularly but she is okay. Sometimes younger JB breasts are at least kind of novel but hers aren't particularly so I don't really like breasts like that which look kind of like buds, but I have seen nice lower tanner stage tits like super perky long pointy nipple tits and puffy tits are classics, hell even some stubby tits are better than this type which is just not particularly interesting to me and she still has a good deal of childlike characteristics more so than i really like, I prefer kind of party hot pink dyed hair cheerleader puppy style JBs too whereas she seems not like that, I mean even young JBs that still have that general appearance can be attractive but I don't really like the style and appearance of this JB as much, but would nevertheless look at her naked at least I mean I've seen tits like that and girls like that in countries without laws against looking at such things and I oftentimes will give them a bit of attention but I primarily like more developed JBs and a different type as well.

you dont like her tits  because she doesnt have any

Invisible

Champion
Chadcel man, you went too far with this thread. How could you want to fuck this girl?

I don't get how any heterosexual, high-T man would want to lie her down delicately on a bed, pull her training bra up over her head, softly kiss her neck and suck on her budding breasts. No man in his right mind would want to slide her panties down, pull her legs apart and slowly kiss one of her thighs, then the other, with long anticipated pauses between; her breathing deepening with each kiss.

What kind of sicko would have her feeling ASMR tingles as he kisses her belly; her clitoris engorging. I for DAMN SURE wouldn't want to witness her panting as she begs me to put my vascular 8x6 BBC in, slowly, at a pace that she can handle, before speeding up the thrusts to a pace that she can't.

You guys need help!!

Chadcel

Banned
Invisible said:
Chadcel man, you went too far with this thread. How could you want to fuck this girl?

I don't get how any heterosexual, high-T man would want to lie her down delicately on a bed, pull her training bra up over her head, softly kiss her neck and suck on her budding breasts. No man in his right mind would want to slide her panties down, pull her legs apart and slowly kiss one of her thighs, then the other, with long anticipated pauses between; her breathing deepening with each kiss.

What kind of sicko would have her feeling ASMR tingles as you kiss her belly as her clitoris engorges.

You guys need help!!

im 51 yo autist cancer patient (terminal brain cancer). i missed teen love, thats why i like jbs. i dont like her body obvious, put her face on a 20 yo body then i want to fuck.

Invisible

Champion
Chadcel said:
Invisible said:

What kind of sicko would have her feeling ASMR tingles as you kiss her belly as her clitoris engorges.

You guys need help!!

im 51 yo autist cancer patient (terminal brain cancer). i missed teen love, thats why i like jbs. i dont like her body obvious, put her face on a 20 yo body then i want to fuck.

Wow. You're either autistic, dyslexic or didn't read my post.

:what: