Rate this jaw implant result

would have gone for a wider chin but overall pretty good.
[hr]
Kaya said:
fucking lol

did they give him an openbite? :cage:
lip incompetency != open bite

also looks like normal range incisor show at rest

BlueBalls

Chad
Kaya said:
y is his mouth open den da fuq
Why is the sky blue?

Why are is your join date from last month?

Why do I bother replying to your posts?

Sassa

Subhuman
So I guess you're opting for implants instead of a chin wing? What kind of projections are you aiming for? 
Do you know how much lateral projection a chin wing can give? Feels like implants are superior to CW, but don't know if its worth the risks.

BlueBalls

Chad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Not impressed, looks artificially/try hard.
Symmetry improved.

This would be considered an above average result.

Temoc

Coper
Implants are good but they do not invalidate having orthognatic surgery. That dude needed to build a decent bone base before adding the implants.

unclejack

Normie
The jaw and chin look vastly imrpvoed.
Not sure about the apparent lip incompetence though.
And an open bite is something entirely different relating to the 'bite' and teh teeth and no effected by implants, lol

I'm looking to go this route.
What I really want is full on jaw surgery, but too expensive and the process is just too slow, plus braces for years as a n adult would suck

BlueBalls

Chad
Sassa said:
So I guess you're opting for implants instead of a chin wing? What kind of projections are you aiming for? 
Do you know how much lateral projection a chin wing can give? Feels like implants are superior to CW, but don't know if its worth the risks.
Undecided.

I am aming for a small increase in projection with a focus on increased angularity rather than pure size. A CW can give about 1cm of lateral projection. From what I've seen implants are much more versatile, less invasive and more predicatable. However, like you I'm not too keen on keeping foreign material in my face indefinitely. Migration, bone erosiion and infection are constant long-term risks.

At any rate I have more pressing flaws to deal with, but it doesn't hurt to prepare.

BlueBalls

Chad
Reflex said:
how much?

im getting this
I think about 15K but don't quote me on that
[hr]
Temoc said:
Implants are good but they do not invalidate having orthognatic surgery. That dude needed to build a decent bone base before adding the implants.
His bite was aligned

Brotha Techno

Banned
BlueBalls said:
Sassa said:
Undecided.

I am aming for a small increase in projection with a focus on increased angularity rather than pure size. A CW can give about 1cm of lateral projection. From what I've seen implants are much more versatile, less invasive and more predicatable. However, like you I'm not too keen on keeping foreign material in my face indefinitely. Migration, bone erosiion and infection are constant long-term risks.

At any rate I have more pressing flaws to deal with, but it doesn't hurt to prepare.
:( legit