Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
1
i know it's small, but i think it's effective.

any tips or criticism to a decent lookism experience?

 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
1
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
do i need to hear of whining stormfront queers, height fag, beta whining bitch, and i forget bojacks MO, but i added him for a reason
[hr]
shlayer said:
How come shlayer is not on there?
actually idk who that is...sounds good for me :)
 
T

Tamagotchi

Guest
My main should be on that list as well, idk why you don't have me on it tbh
 

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
284
Reputation
0
Santeria said:
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
do i need to hear of whining stormfront queers, height fag, beta whining bitch, and i forget bojacks MO, but i added him for a reason
[hr]
shlayer said:
How come shlayer is not on there?
actually idk who that is...sounds good for me :)
Whose the stormcel on that list?
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
1
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Santeria said:
do i need to hear of whining stormfront queers, height fag, beta whining bitch, and i forget bojacks MO, but i added him for a reason
[hr]

actually idk who that is...sounds good for me :)
Whose the stormcel on that list?
ER, kids annoying af.
[hr]
Tamagotchi said:
My main should be on that list as well, idk why you don't have me on it tbh
makes comment.. but doesnt include main name.
[hr]
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Santeria said:
do i need to hear of whining stormfront queers, height fag, beta whining bitch, and i forget bojacks MO, but i added him for a reason
[hr]

actually idk who that is...sounds good for me :)
Whose the stormcel on that list?
who's in your sig?
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,451
Reputation
0
You forgot @"stephen king's philtrum" and @deadinsidedeadoutside
 

theworld21

Cuck
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
61
Reputation
0
Santeria said:
theworld21 said:
legit, but needs waaaaaaay more
agreed, but who and why.  its a good start tho
Racebaiting ethniks, people who post gay/tranny shit, people who always repeat themselves about height or iq, and other shitposters.
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
1
Mughal said:
You forgot @"stephen king's philtrum" and @deadinsidedeadoutside
ill keep that in mind but havent noticed anything really annoying from them
[hr]
theworld21 said:
Santeria said:
agreed, but who and why.  its a good start tho
Racebaiting ethniks, people who post gay/tranny shit, people who always repeat themselves about height or iq, and other shitposters.
not gonna lie i think racebaiters are hilarious because the reaction, tranny/gay shit should be illegal( got usernames?), ppl repeat themselves = assburger, will ignore him now thx, dont necessarily hate shitposters.


thx for your opinion tho srs
 
Joined
Sep 5, 2015
Messages
3,132
Reputation
3
@"Santeria" 

I saw your bullshit posts, all you kept doing was mocking people who believe height theory, or whatever, other theories.

Personally, the height stuff doesn't affect me, but some girls do tweet about it.

https://twitter.com/heightismxposed



So then I kept telling you to kill yourself. Because you were acting like a complete retard. 
I'm white. and you claim to be white too ?

btw,
You don't make any threads, you just make bullshit comments.



You've made 13 fucking threads ? That's all ?