Rate this hottie who goes to Princeton

IsaacNewton

Coper
Eh if you listen to the video her coach mentions she is a tryhardcel, probably gets IQmogged by me and quite a few other members here. Still nice to see she's working at Goldman Sachs now considering she original wanted a career in medicine. I give her 7.3/10 but her voice is kinda annoying and I bet her tryhardness gets very annoying as well.

IsaacNewton said:
Eh if you listen to the video her coach mentions she is a tryhardcel, probably gets IQmogged by me and quite a few other members here. Still nice to see she's working at Goldman Sachs now considering she original wanted a career in medicine. I give her 7.3/10 but her voice is kinda annoying and I bet her tryhardness gets very annoying as well.
:eek:yeah:

Magnus

Lookism God
SpoiledMaleModel said:
IsaacNewton said:
:eek:yeah:
7.3 is pretty high, 7 is top 5% 
Or did you mean she is lower?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Sui Generis II said:
IsaacNewton said:
The opposite actually.

Attractive people are, on average, smarter than their uglier peers. Good genetics mean you're likely to have a healthy attractive face and a sharp brain.

It's the uglier ethnic nerdier members of society who are generally the "tryhardcels." They compensate for their ugliness by focusing solely on academics. They also have less distractions in life because less people want to be their friends or romantically involved with them. This allows them to direct their energy to their studies.

Further, Indians, East Asians, Nigerian immigrants, and so on, do well due to the fact that (1) they were selectively more intelligent than the population they came from, and (2) have different cultural standards and work ethic. "Tiger moms" beat their young East Asian children into constant practice. Habit and practice will cause success in just about any field. This also applies in regards to IQ because there is some neuroplasticity in the brain.
:clap:

Santeria

Normie
does an internship get better than goldman sachs summer program?

wonder how she got that job

IsaacNewton

Coper
Sui Generis II said:
IsaacNewton said:
The opposite actually.

Attractive people are, on average, smarter than their uglier peers. Good genetics mean you're likely to have a healthy attractive face and a sharp brain.

It's the uglier ethnic nerdier members of society who are generally the "tryhardcels." They compensate for their ugliness by focusing solely on academics. They also have less distractions in life because less people want to be their friends or romantically involved with them. This allows them to direct their energy to their studies.

Further, Indians, East Asians, Nigerian immigrants, and so on, do well due to the fact that (1) they were selectively more intelligent than the population they came from, and (2) have different cultural standards and work ethic. "Tiger moms" beat their young East Asian children into constant practice. Habit and practice will cause success in just about any field. This also applies in regards to IQ because there is some neuroplasticity in the brain.
Umm where in my paragraph did I make a generalizing statement...

...her coach mentions she is a tryhardcel...
I didn't speculate at all here as to that she just had to be "tryhardcelling" because she is attractive, if you watch the other video even her mom says that she is a very driven person. Just lol boyo, aren't you a lawyer or some shit and you miss these details?