Cloud

Gigachad
Sekrets said:
fuark that looks good

i prefer HJs to maccas tho tbh
HJs have god tier "whoppers" but McDonalds have better cheeseburgers

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Uh, sorry to break it for ya... but that's not a high T meal in the slightest. High T meals are things like pumpkin seeds (natural testosterone booster).

Eating cow's dead flesh that is imbued with estrogen hormones is not going to do you any favors (and don't get me started on that cheese). It's only manly because you've created a false association.

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
ItWontBeMe said:
Uh, sorry to break it for ya... but that's not a high T meal in the slightest. High T meals are things like pumpkin seeds (natural testosterone booster).

Eating cow's dead flesh that is imbued with estrogen hormones is not going to do you any favors (and don't get me started on that cheese). It's only manly because you've create a false association.
I was kidding lmao.. I know it isn't great for T levels.
The context in which I called the meal "high T" is how men call thick women "high T"

Cloud

Gigachad
Sekrets said:
Cloud said:
HJs have god tier "whoppers" but McDonalds have better cheeseburgers
nah man that's the thing i was talking about lol, HJs cheeseburgers taste way better. there's something artifical and gross about macca's cheeseburgers

KFC's chips/fries win tho by far
HJs cheesburgers are too dry for me, the bread is too dry.

Slut's Shame

Normie
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
five guys burger and fries, or chipolte
Where do you live. I thought you were English 

I want to start investing more in restaurants/higher end if I'm going to eat shit. A burger from even Fuddruckers (The Works) or Denny's (breakfast burger) beats fast food chains. I want to try Umami Burger next
[hr]
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Slut said:
wtf its at least a 7/10
McDonald's is inherently capped at 6

Slut's Shame

Normie
Would've been 6.5 if you got a buy one get one free quarter pounder (fill out a survey using tge receipt code)

Where are you and what is the 2nd thing? We don't have that where I live.

Also, the Big Mac pictured looks more like a BK Big King here.

I picked up Five Guys earlier but didn't eat any.

ass said:
Married Oldcell said:
Where are you and what is the 2nd thing? We don't have that where I live.

Also, the Big Mac pictured looks more like a BK Big King here.

I picked up Five Guys earlier but didn't eat any.
He's from Australia and its a Grand Angus. You don't have them in the US? :/ they're delicious
We had a line of Angus burgers that were test-marketed and in various stages of being on the menu for several years, but they were all discontinued. Never had seeded buns like that but probably had the exact burger at some point. McDonald's business went downhill and the large menu was blamed, so their latest thing is a reduction in the menu and a limited all-day breakfast. Now they are also pushing their 2 for $2 shit menu. The only burger with any toppings or anything is now the Quarter Pounder Deluxe, which is just a Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese with lettuce and tomato.