• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate this gymcel that lifts twice a day

lookz

Machine
He has a night job at fedex so he wakes up lifts goes to bed wakes up lifts works goes to bed or something like this.

overcompensating for his low fhwr and narrow overall skull. its very likely he has a small (average) penis too.
any kind of gymcelling = overcompensating

smellysocks

Megastar
this guy sort of reminds me of myself. Similar midface and body. He's better looking though, leaner, better skin, less ethnik

I think he'd be attractive to women tbh, 6.5

kids

Joke
The German Dream said:
overcompensating for his low fhwr and narrow overall skull. its very likely he has a small (average) penis too.

You were always a legit poster

smellysocks

Megastar
kids said:
The German Dream said:

nah this guy is a low tier hunk, not a gymcel. I can realistically see him getting matches and instagram likes with the last two pics

primetime

Regular
gymcel = guy with an ugly face...this guy doesn't have an ugly face

kids

Joke
smellysocks said:
kids said:

nah this guy is a low tier hunk, not a gymcel. I can realistically see him getting matches and instagram likes with the last two pics

Yea he looks good enough to do alright with women, I just think germandream is right when he says that guys who lift are almost always trying to compensate for something

BombsAway

Regular
his face is 6-7
His body adds exactly nothing to his sex appeal

inferiortool

Rotter
He posted on reddit/r/amiugly about 10 times with verification fishing for compliments LOL.

The German Dream said:

You're coping.

Invisible

Champion
smellysocks said:
this guy sort of reminds me of myself. Similar midface and body. He's better looking though, leaner, better skin, less ethnik

What's your phenotype @"smellysocks"

Married Oldcell

Regular
Overtraining. He should take the time from one of his workouts and use it to not work at Fedex.

lookz

Machine
The German Dream said:

smellysocks said:

kids said:
The German Dream said:

smellysocks said:
kids said:

kids said:
smellysocks said:

Yea he looks good enough to do alright with women, I just think germandream is right when he says that guys who lift are almost always trying to compensate for something

BombsAway said:
his face is 6-7

Bondi beach said:
My body is the same as his and I only lift once every 2 months

OK SINCE THIS IS AN OLD THREAD HERE IS A BRUTAL REDPILL

THIS GUY IS NOT COMPENSATING HE IS A PRO MODEL

https://www.instagram.com/ryanbroton/?hl=en

FUCKING LOL AT THE RIDICULOUS POSTS "COMPENSATE" "REMINDS ME OF ME" "MY BODY IS THE SAME AS HIS" FUCKING LOLLLLL

@"Luminaire"

lookz

Machine
Ponglenis said:
Twice a day? Strong natty, or they're pussy-ass workouts.

He hopped on @ponglenis but so what?

Anakind

Champion
lookz said:

Asperger's!

I know that glass eye stare from myself. Why else would he have such a monotone lifestyle without any social interaction and carry out his gymcel hobby with such obsession?

@"MENTAL_CEL"

Luminaire

Regular
lookz said:
The German Dream said:

smellysocks said:

kids said:

smellysocks said:

kids said:

BombsAway said:
his face is 6-7

Bondi beach said:
My body is the same as his and I only lift once every 2 months

OK SINCE THIS IS AN OLD THREAD HERE IS A BRUTAL REDPILL

THIS GUY IS NOT COMPENSATING HE IS A PRO MODEL

https://www.instagram.com/ryanbroton/?hl=en

FUCKING LOL AT THE RIDICULOUS POSTS "COMPENSATE" "REMINDS ME OF ME" "MY BODY IS THE SAME AS HIS" FUCKING LOLLLLL

@"Luminaire"

:cage:

This is normal here

ive used to it already

:jordan: