Rate this guy

allindaeyes

Banned
7 in his prime imo, these arent his best pics but he has a unique appeal. I personally think hes over rated a LOT by south asians on social media. He is a manlet too.

looks decent with a buzz cut

Darker skin and longer hair

stemcel

obviously punjabi pride lmfao!

SeriousM

Normie
I would bump him up to an 8, I like to take the rating this site gives to above average looking guys and add 1 to it.

allindaeyes

Banned
SeriousM said:
I would bump him up to an 8, I like to take the rating this site gives to above average looking guys and add 1 to it.
bro dont projct u probably look like him. I am INDIAN PUNJABI like him, i can tell you for SURE he is a 7/10 on the global scale. He is a 9/10 or 10/10 on punjabi scale.

100/10 on Indian scale, light skin and punjabi look

SeriousM

Normie
allindaeyes said:
SeriousM said:
bro dont projct u probably look like him. I am INDIAN PUNJABI like him, i can tell you for SURE he is a 7/10 on the global scale. He is a 9/10 or 10/10 on punjabi scale.

I don't know why people here think I am Indian other than the fact that I have stuck up for Indian men a few times, come to think of it that might be why.

That guy hovers between a 7 to 8, in some parts of the western world where there is a lot of hate towards brown men he would be a 7. Put that same guy in other parts of the western world where the hate is not as strong, he is an 8. All in all, he is a good looking guy who could do just as well as a Chad even if he wasn't a celebrity.

I think you're falling victim to this site Indian being automatically ugly belief.

allindaeyes

Banned
SeriousM said:
allindaeyes said:

I don't know why people here think I am Indian other than the fact that I have stuck up for Indian men a few times, come to think of it that might be why.

That guy hovers between a 7 to 8, in some parts of the western world where there is a lot of hate towards brown men he would be a 7. Put that same guy in other parts of the western world where the hate is not as strong, he is an 8. All in all, he is a good looking guy who could do just as well as a Chad even if he wasn't a celebrity.

I think you're falling victim to this site Indian being automatically ugly belief.
i m punjabi and proud retard hes nothing more than a 7 lmfao

SeriousM

Normie
allindaeyes said:
SeriousM said:

post a better looking indian guy than him because if the best looking indian guy is a 7 at best, I got bad news for yall

allindaeyes

Banned
SeriousM said:
allindaeyes said:
post a better looking indian guy than him because if the best looking indian guy is a 7 at best, I got bad news for yall
What projection  :lol: Hes NEVER been considered that good looking literally NEVER

Its obvious how hard you are projecting now lmfao.

Just off the top of my head.

FLUSH YOURSELF KING COPE. EVEN SHIT SKIN TAMIL FRM HEROES IS BETTER  :lol:

Datjaw

Banned
His chin needs more length, otherwise for an ethnic pretty solid 7/10

SeriousM

Normie
Datjaw said:
I think he can stack up to a lot of chads.

allindaeyes

Banned
SeriousM said:
Datjaw said:
I think he can stack up to a lot of chads.
STOP projecting period

Why dont u reply to me?

Also imo his wife looksmogs him, shes an 8 IMO

SeriousM

Normie
this forum starts to cope whenever they see a handsome ethnic, that guy is at least a 7 and no lower than that.

SeriousM

Normie
Verdict was 7, which makes him an 8 by IRL standards since this site hates ethniks.