Rate this guy please

H

HDLA

Hey guys, could you please rate this guy.

177cm, Muscular/Athletic.

H

HDLA

lol I just wanted to check the accuracy of all of this.

So a 3.5 is bad, yeah?

This guy is an absolute slayer....I am taller, and at first I get the looks then once they see him properly, I do not exist anymore.

I have known him since college....lolll

springfield

Banned
HDLA said:
lol I just wanted to check the accuracy of all of this.

So a 3.5 is bad, yeah?

This guy is an absolute slayer....I am taller, and at first I get the looks then once they see him properly, I do not exist anymore.

I have known him since college....lolll
3.5 is pretty bad lol

where do you live

H

HDLA

From the US.

This is definitely not accurate. I can tell you that most certainly.

I have seen the girls reactions heaps of times. Once I noticed it, I started looking for their reactions when he was around and the amount of stories I can tell is ridiculous.

They get this smirk and weird gaze on their faces whilst he is talking to someone and they are in same group looking at his face, and then quickly realize they are smiling and staring and straight away transform into this straight face that looks like a robot. Two girls did this at THE SAME TIME. From gazing and smiling, into a robot type blank stare face in sync.

Another time he was giving an oral for class, and he made a girl go red, just by making eye contact, and he wasn't even directly speaking to her. I swear on my life these are true stories.

This place is wrong, if 3.5 is not a slayer. I am telling you. The first poster said 4 - 6.5.....is 6.5 regarded as slayer?

He looks like Jackson Nathaniel from Sons of Anarchy. What is his rating?