Rate this guy I know

NotAnAlt

Cuck
6-6.5 which is very high by the way. 7/10 and above is extremely rare. This place has warped my perception of beauty to the point where I consider anything BUT hooded eyes to be less-than-ideal, so take that into account.
[hr]
selfhatingethnic said:
Cope. He looks very good for an ethnik.

NotAnAlt said:
6-6.5 which is very high by the way. 7/10 and above is extremely rare. This place has warped my perception of beauty to the point where I consider anything BUT hooded eyes to be less-than-ideal, so take that into account.
[hr]
selfhatingethnic said:
did you migrate from reddit? facially he is max 5.5 + ethnic which makes him sub5. he would get max 10 matches on tinder.
lol @ 6.5

NotAnAlt

Cuck
selfhatingethnic said:
NotAnAlt said:
[hr]

did you migrate from reddit? facially he is max 5.5 + ethnic which makes him sub5. he would get max 10 matches on tinder.
lol @ 6.5
:giggle:

NotAnAlt

Cuck
Mughal said:
uglydeathcel said:
eye area is very shitty
recessed orbitals? Cause zygos/cheekbones don't look that bad?
It's probably that the eyes aren't hooded and that the medial canthus is... nonexistent. Or not defined, if you will. It makes the eyes look submissive and beta.

Mughal

Banned
NotAnAlt said:
Mughal said:
recessed orbitals? Cause zygos/cheekbones don't look that bad?
It's probably that the eyes aren't hooded and that the medial canthus is... nonexistent. Or not defined, if you will. It makes the eyes look submissive and beta.
Legit. His maxilla/mandible must be recessed.

Mughal

Banned
Anything below 6/10 is cope. He's definitely above average.

Lel

Gigachad
5.5/10

face too short, eye area not good enough to compensate

AzzRaze

Slayer
Lol. This guy has like 100k followers or some shit on instagram, stupid test op. He's like 7/10, anything else is pure cope~

AzzRaze said:
Lol. This guy has like 100k followers or some shit on instagram, stupid test op. He's like 7/10, anything else is pure cope~
He doesn't