• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

rate this GTA 4 pedestrian i stalked

MewingAllDay

prof.
she is most beautiful slut i ever saw in the game. stalked her for good 10 mins and decided to beat her up since she kept repeating "get away from me creep/fuck you/stop pushing me you bastard". there were like 3 men who started attacking me when they saw me beat her and i realized they made white knights in this game, basically if you start beating woman nearby random male pedestrians will approach you and attack you.

Jim Ferguson

Banned
Fuck I miss playing GTA... or any video game in general. GTA is the best franchise to escape real life srs.

MewingAllDay

prof.
Harbinger said:
why aren't you playing GTA5?

my pc is too weak, i have core2duo @ 3GHz, only 4Gb ram and radeon r7 1 GB graphics. my pc is from like 2009 except graphics

MewingAllDay

prof.
Narrator said:
The best sloots are in the area of the first safe house of Niko, did she have EE accent?

nope, i found her at the bus stop near business part of town where there are lot of men in suits walking. she sounds like typical american slut with annoying high pitched voice and swears a lot. after i pushed her to the ground she yelled "fuck off you old creep" which made me laugh since i didnt expect such funny dialogues. she is one of a kind pedestrian model tbh, ive never seen anyone like her in the game, most pedestrian models look very generic in terms of attractiveness but she is legit good looking. this was also first and last time i saw her in the game, she has become my oneitis because i cant find her anymore

If you looked like my apocalypse wasp she wouldn't have told you to fuck off.

See this bitch can't even resist..

MewingAllDay

prof.
Heterosexual Male said:
If you looked like my apocalypse wasp she wouldn't have told you to fuck off.

See this bitch can't even resist..

i tought balkan bad boy thug dark triad criminal like niko belic will be enough to seduce her