Slayer
is the account still active?

I bet she only registered out of curiosity then left that site

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
is the account still active?

I bet she only registered out of curiosity then left that site
yea it was still active earlier today. i should have screen shot her profile but pretty much it said 

"im laughing at all the dumb messages you guys are sending me, keep them coming" or something along the lines of that. im trolling with a 5.5/10 and got 200 likes and 40 messages in a matter of hours. cant even imagine what her inbox must look like

mystery

Cuck
8.233 repeating, mainly based on 2nd pic. she's classy as fuck (looking, just lol if you find any western woman classy from a non-appearance standpoint).

imagine standing next to this anywhere in the world while in a confirmed relationship.

chadD24

Slayer

she polish and claims to be asexual. also just messaged her on my troll female account..

chadD24

Slayer
mystery said:
8.233 repeating, mainly based on 2nd pic. she's classy as fuck (looking, just lol if you find any western woman classy from a non-appearance standpoint).

imagine standing next to this anywhere in the world while in a confirmed relationship.

instant respect and you would probably get job offers too. other women would throw themsevles at you and every guy who glances at you would instantly respect and admire you regardless of your looks.

mystery

Cuck
chadD24 said:
mystery said:

instant respect and you would probably get job offers too. other women would throw themsevles at you and every guy who glances at you would instantly respect and admire you regardless of your looks.
 fucking legit. i shit you not, i bet you $200 if i had her as a gf i would have a 100k job within 3 months.