Liv Boree

Professional poker player, that is obviously popular because of her looks

[video=youtube]

Shes like 7.25 imo
She is a 6.5/10.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Furby said:
Decent. I hate female poker players for some reason though. There used to some famous celeb poker player who would always distract me watching on TV because of her exposed cleavage. They just sponge off their looks & being whiteknighted by betaplayers (which is actually a clever strategy).
me too, but poker is a game of mind games. a very sharp male pro could pretend to give into the WK beta cuck attitude thing and play that schtick to set her up for a trap

i believe the player you are talking about is jennifer tilly, who basically made a name for herself because she was a famous actress. her actual poker skills are cuck tier in general, but sometimes ok

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Furby said:
MasterFaggot said:
me too, but poker is a game of mind games. a very sharp male pro could pretend to give into the WK beta cuck attitude thing and play that schtick to set her up for a trap

i believe the player you are talking about is jennifer tilly, who basically made a name for herself because she was a famous actress. her actual poker skills are cuck tier in general, but sometimes ok
Yeah that's her.  Thanks.  I would wank under the table if she was playing across from me and think how your mind would think about escalating all the time.   In the pic she is going all in with a Jack 5 unsuited (dumb play unless you are a hot chick).  I bet that gay psychopath Tom Dwan had no problem against her.

tom dwan is a hilarious poker player. its hard to tell exactly how well they are doing because

A. even if they lose their bankroll, theres always several very very very rich people willing to stake them money for cash games and tournaments

B. they get to do this because they are regarded as the best players in the world

a guy like dwan who is willing to go all in on the river with $500,000 and 2 7 offsuited is a guy who has huge massive nuts

generally female players are kind of a novelty unless perhaps its jennifer harman (weak 5.0 facewise), who i think most male pro players respect as an actual serious contender

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Santeria said:
probably not that good at poker/10
shes not bad, but the thing is that there are tons of players who are "not bad"

pretty much Phil Ivey and Tom Dwan and maybe a few others are truly top tier elites that people in general are afraid to dance with

Santeria

Normie
MasterFaggot said:
Santeria said:
probably not that good at poker/10
shes not bad, but the thing is that there are tons of players who are "not bad"

pretty much Phil Ivey and Tom Dwan and maybe a few others are truly top tier elites that people in general are afraid to dance with
exactly.

nice tits tho

// Infolinks