Rate Rate this Dark triad high threat badboy

Anstrum

moms basement subhuman ghoul
Have you tried taking a video bro?

I just took a video of myself and it makes me look less distorted than selfies
Taking videos are really awkward for me, but here I took it for you
Fuck man I really look sickly kinda after a long time rotting very dark spots under eyes / bad skin

View attachment 77862

Xexos

Supreme King
Rotters
Taking videos are really awkward for me, but here I took it for you
Fuck man I really look sickly kinda after a long time rotting very dark spots under eyes / bad skin

View attachment 77862
Still looks really good to me bro, just work a little on your skin and you'll be good to go.

I wish i was low inhibit enough like you to upload my video, but the thought of it makes my heart go crazy lol

Anstrum

Still looks really good to me bro, just work a little on your skin and you'll be good to go.

I wish i was low inhibit enough like you to upload my video, but the thought of it makes my heart go crazy lol

Trust me my heart raced too a bit, when that indian guy demanded me to have profile picture in that mog battle I did the video at page 5 I think, I looked like total crap dehydrated and very little sleep there

Link is here:

Xexos

Supreme King
Rotters
Trust me my heart raced too a bit, when that indian guy demanded me to have profile picture in that mog battle I did the video at page 5 I think, I looked like total crap dehydrated and very little sleep there

Link is here:

Haha, i've seen this thread bro. With all respect to him, but there's no competition between you two, and you mog him very hard

I might PM you the video tbh since i think you're a decent dude and the chance you'd doxx is as good as zero

Anstrum

Haha, i've seen this thread bro. With all respect to him, but there's no competition between you two, and you mog him very hard

I might PM you the video tbh since i think you're a decent dude and the chance you'd doxx is as good as zero
You can, and I don't doxx those kinds of things. But always remember that admins can see everything on this site.

You could also be big balled man and post it on your own thread and own it up tbh

foreheadman

Low IQ Retard
Birds
Why are you on this forum wasting your prime years you retard? Go fucking slay

Anstrum

Why are you on this forum wasting your prime years you retard? Go fucking slay
I did Tinder and for 3 weeks I got 13 likes and 2 matches, both matches responded to my jokes and were human, but when I asked to do something together I got radio silence.
I am not chad slayer with my looks, I failed pretty badly with tinder. @AmbalasBacia who did Tinder experiment on me had similar results.

I don't know what go slay means, not sure what to do

Abominari

Lord have Murcielago
Oldcels
I did Tinder and for 3 weeks I got 13 likes and 2 matches, both matches responded to my jokes and were human, but when I asked to do something together I got radio silence.
I am not chad slayer with my looks, I failed pretty badly with tinder. @AmbalasBacia who did Tinder experiment on me had similar results.

I don't know what go slay means, not sure what to do
Try taking more nt pics maybe try to get a better sleep schedule, try beta-keratin, and try and get a slight tan.

im swedisj Russian and get very white too but I get a light tan and sustain it by going out by walking for thirty minutes after I spent like a week and a half getting a decent tan first. Obviously too much tan is bad and don’t ever fall asleep in sun.