• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate this cope

Ziggy

Banned
I've had two friends say something along these lines to me. "You know women don't like guys that are too good looking. No wonder I'm finding it hard" and no it wasn't a joke.

10/10 cope?

LordSUPER

Banned
If youre that good looking then you would be famous already

GraffiZy

Joke
Its true bro, they just want a guy that can make them laugh and treats them right, Looks dont mean anything at all. Jeff Ross is proof for this theory, literally every girl swoons over him.

Just lol.

One of my buddies swear it's all about the clothes that women care most about, and how you dress up. I told him how Chad can easily fuck any girl in shorts, but they swear it's all about the clothes. You can't argue with normfags :tlol:

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
All joking aside, some women do not like to date a guy that is much better looking than them especially older girls (25+ looking to settle), they are super insecure and always afraid he will leave or cheat on them.

But yeah girls love to fuck and have ONSs with extremely gl guys

• Banned

Ziggy

Banned
whywoulditmatter said:
Just lol.

One of my buddies swear it's all about the clothes that women care most about, and how you dress up. I told him how Chad can easily fuck any girl in shorts, but they swear it's all about the clothes. You can't argue with normfags :tlol:

No point even trying, all my friends have a theory. Mostly game or gymcelling is the key to getting girls. All helps a bit I guess, but nothing will beat being handsome.

lolatmylife

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
Just lol.

lol people delude themselves so hard. I wish i could do that

• Banned

Ziggy

Banned
Amnesia said:
All joking aside, some women do not like to date a guy that is much better looking than them especially older girls (25+ looking to settle), they are super insecure and always afraid he will leave or cheat on them.

But yeah girls love to fuck and have ONSs with extremely gl guys

I can see that yeah, but we usually talk about slaying girls in clubs not really relationships. Like you say ONS, there is no reason for women to downgrade.

smellysocks

Megastar
whywoulditmatter said:
Just lol.

"just have good style and lift"

"just get a good haircut"

smellysocks said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Just lol.

Holy fuck at the first comparison

:lmfao:

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
smellysocks said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Just lol.